Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Anthony Weiner's sexting and dick pics disqualify him from being mayor?
Of course. 35 44.87%
Not necessarily. 43 55.13%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree30Likes

Old 07-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I know this sounds way to much like "I am not racist but" .... buuuuut I have to start like this anyway...

Chemda I love you on the show and often agree with you more but yes you have been shitting on your relationship with Keith a LOT in the last few months.
Everbody understands that you are happy in a new relationship now and that Lauren is very different from Keith and probably a better fit for you - why do you feel the need lately to very clearly mention that "OMG Keith has such stupid opinions how could I ever date that" or "haha guest look at the assholish thing Keith just did this is why we broke up". Maybe you censored yourself more in the past but it is quite obvious because it contrasts with Keith who usually shits on everything and keeps pretty quiet on your past.
And no I don't believe this is "out of respect for Cat & Lauren" How is it respectful to Cat to comment on how horrible you found Keith? And if Lauren needs you to talk trash about Keith to feel good about your relationship I am sorry for him.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
Look. America is fucked.

The majority of our 'leaders' (political or otherwise) are whomever the media shines a light upon. That light is non-stop, 24/7, and ingrains into the American automaton mind the notion that these people matter.

Kim Kardasian put out a sex tape. Now she is dominating American media and a multi-millionaire. She has proven that it's not about why you are holding attention; it's simply that you have attention.

I have no doubt that Anthony Weiner, (and his campaign advisors) do not care about how the voters feel about his dick. It's simply a matter of them talking about it. It's all about gaining attention. Getting the tweets. Television coverage. Having Keith and Chemda from KatG podcast commenting on it, etc.

Sadly, he will win. Why? He had the courage to show his small/average-sized dick and the American public gobbled it up. And got preggo with stupid. And then were pimped out to China. And ended up eating too much McDonald's. etc

Why did you start a fake account, Enunciated Piffle?
Old 07-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

I usually say "we are no longer dating" just to be clear to new listeners and guests that may not know. That's for our respective mates.

The "shitting on" is just between Keith and me. I rip on him and he on me. Same as when he calls me a "bitch" or calls my opinions "dumb" or says I "don't know what I'm talking about when we're aggressively disagreeing.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)

Why do I bother checking the photos.

Old 07-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I had the dick pic ready to show Ritch and when it came to that time I almost threw up.

This is fuckin' crazy.

"My wife understands."

Then she's a fuckin' idiot, and now I think she's dumber than him. Or a bigger fake.

On Monday's show I'll explain my new thoughts about her. It'll go something like this: "What a fuckin' fake!"
Old 07-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #16 (permalink)

are dick pics back in vogue now? fucking sweet. it'll be 2008 all over again. i mean, c'mon, this weiner guy's composition is all a fuckin' mess. not hard to do better, gentlemen. *hinthint* *wink*
Old 07-27-2013, 10:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You have to tease the men with words to get them to show things.

Things like, "Yes. I agree to that."

You know, robot sexy things.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:59 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Are my polls hard to understand, everyone? Is everyone trying to make them deeper than they are?

Would you automatically now not vote for him, you, Astigos, specifically?
Do you see the difference between these two questions:

1. Should Weiner's scandal disqualify him from running in the mayoral election?
2. Would you vote for Weiner despite his scandal?

Question 1 was the poll question. Question 2 was brought up because of Campy.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
I usually say "we are no longer dating" just to be clear to new listeners and guests that may not know. That's for our respective mates.

The "shitting on" is just between Keith and me. I rip on him and he on me. Same as when he calls me a "bitch" or calls my opinions "dumb" or says I "don't know what I'm talking about when we're aggressively disagreeing.
Yes all very true and please don't stop ripping on each other when you have different opinions - I want to hear them and I like seeing both sides of topics.

But you guys have been openly broken up for years now and in the past you kept the 'hey btw Keith and I used to date' information separate from the 'hey I completely disagree with his opinion on X and he's an idiot'.
As I said above it feels like lately they go together in one sentence and it feels weird. I have thought about that before Keith mentioned it on the show but decided it was none of my business -it really still isn't but he asked so I posted.
WittyReference likes this.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
Do you see the difference between these two questions:

1. Should Weiner's scandal disqualify him from running in the mayoral election?
2. Would you vote for Weiner despite his scandal?

Question 1 was the poll question. Question 2 was brought up because of Campy.
But now you know what I'm saying and we still don't know your answer...