Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Jammin' with Friends nothin’ but Bret Michaels trying to rip off his fans?
Yes. He’s a Fallen Angel. 50 96.15%
No. Let It Play. 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree20Likes

Old 07-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1820: Segue

Share this episode: Segue (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Point very well made about the pope/ church stuff, Keith. Sometimes your former Right leaning attitude is good for us long term lefties as we give people far to much benefit of the doubt and underestimate their ability to be manipulative pricks.

Oh and Baboonami - brilliant!
JSZilla likes this.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Driving that train high on cocaine Carlos Lopez ya better watch your speed!
Old 07-29-2013, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

but maybe it wasn't your idea? From the makers of Sharknado: Baboonami - Imgur
JSZilla likes this.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

I would just like to say that I find the spelling of "Segue" to be most disturbing.

English is a fucking stupid language at times. How the fuck does "Segway" get spelled "Segue".

I just figured it out. I bet "Segue" is from some fucking foreign language and then some stupid toffee nosed ponce drinking his mocchaccino in Harvard Square decided to appropriate it and ruin our nice clean language.

I am morally opposed to people editing their posts to make themselves look less stupid.

I, obviously, haven't posted this yet, and could easily not post it and keep my stupidity under wraps.

But no. I shall post it. That's how fucking serious this shit is.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Oh, and Keith's transitions from one topic to another one, with a witty play on words or linked reference between topics, were nicely done.

Fuck.

I guess saying "segue" is a bit easier.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

I understand segue and all had it's reason to be used for the title of the show. But god damn it! Baboonami?! C'mooonn!!! That deserves it's own fucking podcast! BEST. NAME. EVER.

On that religion topic; I have to agree with Keith. I also agree with Chemda that this is insanely progressive for the Church but it's practically a PR stunt/bullshit move because it has so many caveats attached to said statements. The one thing here that is so sordid is the fact that they say these Atheist/Gay comments. But then add caveats. THEN to add fuel to the fire, they add my personal favorite point: denying a "gay" group in the Church and not judging "gay sins". And though I realize I tend to argue semantics like no other, but fucking really? How is this not utter horseshit?

I may be a fucking nut. I might. Silly goose and all. But follow me on this.

These are people who believes one chooses to be gay. The Pope specifically said hate the sin, etc. not the person. Now. That's beautiful. But here's the thing: he is not judging. Yet, he is also adding this weird point that there is no "group of gays". Now here's my logical hop and skip. So I could be full of it.

Thus, my thesis, is this: his cover story to cover those fucking pedophiles. See this is the same logic that allowing gay marriage somehow validates pedophilia and bestiality. Consequently one who thinks like this believes these "sexual sins" are in fact of the same ilk. Clearly they are unconnected, despite it even being a homosexual attraction to children. They think it is the same. Rape as well. MUST all be connected. In some ways it may well be but that doesn't mean it is exclusively because they are homosexuals. But they can't recognize this. A sin is a sin to them. This would be like the gay police being angry at heterosexuals because there seems to be a weird acceptance and sheer and amount of heterosexual rape.

There is no distinction. He showed his cards if you look at it like this. There fore, why judge the pedophile priests if he doesn't "see" enough proof? Also. IF YOU FOLLOW GOD YOU CAN BE FORGIVEN. They repent for their kid fuckin'. They are good to go. Alls is well. Look the other way. Bullshit 101.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 07-30-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #8 (permalink)

It seems the show has evolved into into meta-humor now, because the whole time I was listening to Keith complain about a washed up former star putting the same terrible music out on another album, I was wondering if I was listening to a clips show with re-releases of all the same BM jokes and clips used in previous episodes.

(See, I just compared Brett Michaels to a turd in that line, because his initials are the same as "bowel movement." I'm going to get Miley Cyrus to remix the joke, and I'll post it again in 17 more episodes, when Turd Michaels puts out a new album)
Bucho and JSZilla like this.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Bank of America foreclosed on a couple in Florida. They didn't even have a mortgage. The couple fought back in court and won legal fees. BofA dicked around on paying them, so they foreclosed on BofA and showed up with movers and the sherriff at the local branch. The manager quickly wrote them a check.

Shit's fucked up out there.

Homeowner Forecloses on Bank of America | TIME.com
JSZilla and Scumhook like this.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

People will die because of it that otherwise wouldn't. That's all.