Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1827: Brolo's Got Talent (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1827-brolos-got-talent-17918/)

Keith 08-08-2013 04:37 PM

1827: Brolo's Got Talent

with Brother Love

www.twitter.com/BrotherLove

www.twitter.com/ThemVibes

Them Vibes

Share this episode: Brolo's Got Talent (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Scumhook 08-08-2013 05:11 PM

fucking was spelled wrong on the poll question, so i couldn't figure out if i yes or if i no.

WSEIII 08-08-2013 10:43 PM

I think people should get involved when they see a situation get out of control. They should be limited in what they're allowed to do but sometimes the police need our help.

Keith 08-08-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 757150)
I think people should get involved when they see a situation get out of control. They should be limited in what they're allowed to do but sometimes the police need our help.

You can't be clearer. God bless.

I'm kidding of course, but you're right. It's complicated.

ThePinkSuperhero 08-09-2013 07:46 AM

I can't wait to see Keith's wedding pictures!!!

campy 08-09-2013 12:24 PM

I have a few serious problems with BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher. 1. If she's hitting a child in public imagine how she's is whith him/her in private. 2. She knows it's wrong or at least socially unacceptable because she suggests taking the child into the bathroom and out of view into a more private public space. So she can really wallop the child?

BROLO is 100% correct, nothing good can be learned from a parent hitting their kid. Even a controlled thought out punishment slap on the ass..what are they learning from that, hitting is the solution?

I've noticed that my boy lean towards a physical reaction to express emotions or thoughts....I am frustrated, here's a slap. I'm hungry, here's a bite, I'm tired here's a head bop. I have a deal with my son..."If you don't hit me, I won't hit you". It works out nicely for us.

Edward's Screen Name 08-09-2013 12:47 PM

I can't wait to see Peter's wedding pictures!

flerchin 08-09-2013 12:56 PM

Beyonce's haircut does make her look a bit boyish, but I'm surprised that Keith had such a strong negative reaction to a pixie cut.

Keith 08-09-2013 01:13 PM

You of course are mentioning how my wife has short hair. Have you seen the Beyonce hair pictures?! It's not even close! It's not even about the length of the new hair. It's more the -

I gotta stop. I'm gonna vomit just thinking about it.

It's literally the most nauseating thing I've ever seen, and not long ago I was watching a documentary that featured Holocaust footage.

flerchin 08-09-2013 01:23 PM

If it makes you sick, I can't argue with that. If I were single, I'd still jump at the chance to date her. I really wonder if other people feel like you though, nausea is such a strong response to messy short haircut.