Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are dolphins so fuckin' smart?
Yes 47 69.12%
No 14 20.59%
This poll is not worded properly per my sensibilities. 7 10.29%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 08-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
Before i respond to anything more reread your own thoughts then i will consider nswering your self indulgent banter
Oh fucking fine. I'll re-read my shit & get back to u later.

But only because I love the phrase "self indulgent banter".
campy likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:24 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
You are contradicting yourself here.
Bullshit. Where am I contradicting myself?

Quote:
No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada.
See my earlier question about you being a life-support system for a uterus.

Quote:
I don't know what it's like anywhere else, I don't know what the future will hold but I do know that right here and now hitting = bullying and bullies are on the shit list here.
Waaah. Just because a certain host got the shit beaten out of him as a kid, doesn't mean that beating kids is wrong. Thank fuck for the PA bullies. Without them, we might not have this podcast. Well worth some scrawny little cunt having his childhood ruined.

Quote:
"I won't hit you if you don't hit me" is my attempt at trying to teach him to respect his mom, respect others and see that there are consequences if he doesn't. I am testing it out, so far it's working.
What are the consequences? No Internet? He'll figure out a way around it.

Quote:
give it a try it's great!!!
No. fuck you. you're not my mom.

Quote:
I think we can agree that hitting a 4 year old around is a little over kill. I, personally, can think of better ways to get control over this 40 pound child then to lace into him with my fists.
Fair enough, but as his mum, it's your right to beat him if YOU want to. And fuck anyone who tells you how to raise your kid. You're the one who has to put up with the little cunt, so you get to do what you want.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:06 AM   #33 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

To me complaining that people rely on the school system and society to straighten out the kids their parenting fucked up in the first place and then suggesting to do what ever the fuck you want with your kid is contradictory.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
To me complaining that people rely on the school system and society to straighten out the kids their parenting fucked up in the first place and then suggesting to do what ever the fuck you want with your kid is contradictory.
People rely on the school system & society to straighten out their kids, because they're not allowed to discipline them properly.

You should be able to do whatever you want to your kids. Unfortunately, you're not.

I don't have kids. Don't want them. Can't fucking stand them.

I am interested in the opinions of people who do have them, though. Especially cosmo drinking Canadians
campy likes this.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #35 (permalink)

Aha

Ok, I get you now. If you think hitting your kids is "parenting them" its good you don't want any.

Now, i'm off to fill my wine glass up with cosmos and forget that I have a life long responsibilty.....eh!
Scumhook likes this.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
If you think hitting your kids is "parenting them" its good you don't want any.
I think hitting kids is fun.

I'll leave the parenting up to you breeders.

Enjoy ur cosmo bby <3
campy likes this.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
He's abnormally tall. I find it unnerving.
It was natures way of helping him climb out of holes in the yard when you were children.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:23 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Aha

Ok, I get you now. If you think hitting your kids is "parenting them" its good you don't want any.

Now, i'm off to fill my wine glass up with cosmos and forget that I have a life long responsibilty.....eh!
campy likes this.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #39 (permalink)

On wondering where your taxes really go:

Wouldn't it be both cool and completely doable, to use an Amazon type system to pay your taxes? If your tax bill is $100, or $1000, or $100k ... why couldn't you go through an ecommerce interface and decide what portion of your taxes go to which government programs. Big fan of NASA? Give them 80% of your total. Big fan of the national parks? Give them a chunk of your bill. Then the programs that people actually care about would be the ones that get funded.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
I have a few serious problems with BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher. 1. If she's hitting a child in public imagine how she's is whith him/her in private. 2. She knows it's wrong or at least socially unacceptable because she suggests taking the child into the bathroom and out of view into a more private public space. So she can really wallop the child?

BROLO is 100% correct, nothing good can be learned from a parent hitting their kid. Even a controlled thought out punishment slap on the ass..what are they learning from that, hitting is the solution?

I've noticed that my boy lean towards a physical reaction to express emotions or thoughts....I am frustrated, here's a slap. I'm hungry, here's a bite, I'm tired here's a head bop. I have a deal with my son..."If you don't hit me, I won't hit you". It works out nicely for us.
Your whiteness is showing. BroLo clearly indicated that the family involved was of colour. Having spent several years living in predominantly black areas of the world, there is no difference between a public and private thrashing.
campy likes this.