Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1827: Brolo's Got Talent (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1827-brolos-got-talent-17918/)

Keith 08-08-2013 04:37 PM

1827: Brolo's Got Talent

with Brother Love

www.twitter.com/BrotherLove

www.twitter.com/ThemVibes

Them Vibes

Share this episode: Brolo's Got Talent (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Scumhook 08-08-2013 05:11 PM

fucking was spelled wrong on the poll question, so i couldn't figure out if i yes or if i no.

WSEIII 08-08-2013 10:43 PM

I think people should get involved when they see a situation get out of control. They should be limited in what they're allowed to do but sometimes the police need our help.

Keith 08-08-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 757150)
I think people should get involved when they see a situation get out of control. They should be limited in what they're allowed to do but sometimes the police need our help.

You can't be clearer. God bless.

I'm kidding of course, but you're right. It's complicated.

ThePinkSuperhero 08-09-2013 07:46 AM

I can't wait to see Keith's wedding pictures!!!

campy 08-09-2013 12:24 PM

I have a few serious problems with BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher. 1. If she's hitting a child in public imagine how she's is whith him/her in private. 2. She knows it's wrong or at least socially unacceptable because she suggests taking the child into the bathroom and out of view into a more private public space. So she can really wallop the child?

BROLO is 100% correct, nothing good can be learned from a parent hitting their kid. Even a controlled thought out punishment slap on the ass..what are they learning from that, hitting is the solution?

I've noticed that my boy lean towards a physical reaction to express emotions or thoughts....I am frustrated, here's a slap. I'm hungry, here's a bite, I'm tired here's a head bop. I have a deal with my son..."If you don't hit me, I won't hit you". It works out nicely for us.

Edward's Screen Name 08-09-2013 12:47 PM

I can't wait to see Peter's wedding pictures!

flerchin 08-09-2013 12:56 PM

Beyonce's haircut does make her look a bit boyish, but I'm surprised that Keith had such a strong negative reaction to a pixie cut.

Keith 08-09-2013 01:13 PM

You of course are mentioning how my wife has short hair. Have you seen the Beyonce hair pictures?! It's not even close! It's not even about the length of the new hair. It's more the -

I gotta stop. I'm gonna vomit just thinking about it.

It's literally the most nauseating thing I've ever seen, and not long ago I was watching a documentary that featured Holocaust footage.

flerchin 08-09-2013 01:23 PM

If it makes you sick, I can't argue with that. If I were single, I'd still jump at the chance to date her. I really wonder if other people feel like you though, nausea is such a strong response to messy short haircut.

Keith 08-09-2013 01:41 PM

I know I brought it up, but please stop talking about it. This is really making me sick. It's a big FUCK YOU to us fans, sure, but on top of that it's just HIDEOUS.

It's seriously making me physically ill.

flerchin 08-09-2013 01:55 PM

I bet a poll along the lines of:
Bey's new haircut?
( o ) Love it.
( o ) Meh, it's her head
( o ) Baaaaaarf!

Would break down 8, 90, 2.

Keith 08-09-2013 02:02 PM

I'm BEGGING you...

Picture that this is MY Oklahoma tornadoes.

flerchin 08-09-2013 02:07 PM

Sorry Keith. I thought you might be making a joke (I'm still unsure...).

May I ask if Hugsy Malone is having a cute day today?

Keith 08-09-2013 02:10 PM

You may. And Hugsy is having the cutest day today, thanks for asking.

I gave her a little haircut.

campy 08-09-2013 02:31 PM

Beyonce has gone for the ugliest hair cut fashion since the rat tail: Short, blonde with roots. WTF . I was just talking about this with scumhook...Pink is the ONLY one who can handle the slicked back blonde mohawk (No Mliey Cyrus ...you just look like a copycat). Beyonce is the best example of the worst of this horrific trend causing nice decent people like Keith the puke on demand.

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps86d9e4a1.jpg

Bucho 08-09-2013 05:59 PM

I've played chess against dolphins at least a dozen times and only lost twice, so yeah, they're pretty stupid.

Tech007 08-09-2013 06:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
TV prompters ( and the people that read them) can be quite a pain in the ass on a live TV shoot.

I was just able to grab a seat at a taping of the Comedy Central "Just Talk" series at Just For Laughs in Montreal - hosted by the Roast Master General Himself - Jeff Ross.. He wasn't the only nutball - Brody Stevens also performed or broke down or whatever it is he does.. Mr Jesse Joyce closed the show and did an incredible set that was amazing to see.

Prompter problems happened all night - we, the audience, got held back at the end of the show to re-shoot some intros that got rooned by the bad prompter. Fake applause. Fake intro's. That's live TV...

Check one pic though - this duet act of two older ladies - kibitzing, I guess you'd call it, put up their entire act , word for word, EVEN the "HELLO MONTREAL" in the prompter!!

Below are the pictures. One is Jeffy. ya ya. Whatevs.
One is Jesse' intro - hope you don't mind Jesse? Good joke in there...
and one pic is the 2 ladies prompter...

ThePinkSuperhero 08-09-2013 07:47 PM

Keith, your wedding photos are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Everyone looks so great.

WittyReference 08-10-2013 01:48 AM

Great wedding pics - but is that a cardboard cut-out of someone behind Brother Love and Polina? It took me a while to notice Pratrice's look as I was remembering the early 90's after seeing Cole's(?) Mike Patton style undercut.

arty 08-10-2013 12:44 PM

Thanks for sharing your wedding pics Keith.

Is your brother from a different mother? He's so much taller than you.

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/Pictu...aspx?PID=16824

Keith 08-10-2013 12:45 PM

He's abnormally tall. I find it unnerving.

Patrice 08-10-2013 04:29 PM

Did we mention that my "look" was the formation my face makes when I'm attempting to listen to things taking place in front of me sans microphone?

DJQuad 08-10-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrice (Post 757893)
Did we mention that my "look" was the formation my face makes when I'm attempting to listen to things taking place in front of me sans microphone?

I had a feeling you'd reply to that.. lol

Come back to the show soon!! I also hope you're on Danny's show sooner or later. His awkwardness and blank stares would alone be comedy gold.

Scumhook 08-11-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 757432)
I have a few serious problems with BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher. 1. If she's hitting a child in public imagine how she's is whith him/her in private.

who cares?
Quote:

2. She knows it's wrong or at least socially unacceptable because she suggests taking the child into the bathroom and out of view into a more private public space. So she can really wallop the child?

Hopefully she'll beat the shit out of the little bastard.

Quote:

BROLO is 100% correct, nothing good can be learned from a parent hitting their kid. Even a controlled thought out punishment slap on the ass..what are they learning from that, hitting is the solution?

Yes. hitting is the solution.

Or maybe it's not. Each parent should be able to decide what works.

Personally, I think you should need a license to breed. These fucking idiots who have kids, thinking that the little shits are going to fix their lives; and then they find out that the cunty crotchdroppings require work and responsibilty, and then they dump them onto the school system & society to fix.

Fuck that shit.

Quote:

I've noticed that my boy lean towards a physical reaction to express emotions or thoughts....I am frustrated, here's a slap. I'm hungry, here's a bite, I'm tired here's a head bop. I have a deal with my son..."If you don't hit me, I won't hit you". It works out nicely for us.

That's nice. But your kid is your kid. If you want to bribe your kid not to hit you, that's fine, but why should you be allowed to impose your values upon other parents?

Parents, be they good bad or ugly, should have free reign over their kids. Beat them, starve them, make the little fuckers work. Only CAVEAT is no sexual abuse (if there's a chance of getting caught, otherwise, pedo away, baby).

Scumhook 08-11-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher

oh, and by the sound of brolo's accent, I reckon they're blacknecks...

campy 08-11-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 757941)
Personally, I think you should need a license to breed. These fucking idiots who have kids, thinking that the little shits are going to fix their lives; and then they find out that the cunty crotchdroppings require work and responsibilty, and then they dump them onto the school system & society to fix.

Fuck that shit.

That's nice. But your kid is your kid. If you want to bribe your kid not to hit you, that's fine, but why should you be allowed to impose your values upon other parents?

Parents, be they good bad or ugly, should have free reign over their kids. Beat them, starve them, make the little fuckers work. Only CAVEAT is no sexual abuse (if there's a chance of getting caught, otherwise, pedo away, baby).

You are contradicting yourself here. No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada. I don't know what it's like anywhere else, I don't know what the future will hold but I do know that right here and now hitting = bullying and bullies are on the shit list here.

"I won't hit you if you don't hit me" is my attempt at trying to teach him to respect his mom, respect others and see that there are consequences if he doesn't. I am testing it out, so far it's working. Bribery works too so I have used that...but in PC language it is called positive reinforcement...give it a try it's great!!!

I think we can agree that hitting a 4 year old around is a little over kill. I, personally, can think of better ways to get control over this 40 pound child then to lace into him with my fists.

Alekseyev 08-11-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 757963)
I think we can agree that hitting a 4 year old around is a little over kill. I, personally, can think of better ways to get control over this 40 pound child then to lace into him with my fists.

Chinese water torture comes to mind

Scumhook 08-11-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

You are contradicting yourself here. No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada.

I can't argue the first sentence. Primarily because I can't remember what I wrote, and re-reading my shit is only slightly less nauseating than when you do a vomburp and have to swallow it because there's nowhere to spit out the chunks.

Do you seriously view your kid as "societies kid", and you're just an incubator/trainer?

campy 08-11-2013 06:25 PM

Before i respond to anything more reread your own thoughts then i will consider answering your self indulgent banter

Scumhook 08-11-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 758001)
Before i respond to anything more reread your own thoughts then i will consider nswering your self indulgent banter

Oh fucking fine. I'll re-read my shit & get back to u later.

But only because I love the phrase "self indulgent banter".

Scumhook 08-12-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

You are contradicting yourself here.

Bullshit. Where am I contradicting myself?

Quote:

No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada.

See my earlier question about you being a life-support system for a uterus.

Quote:

I don't know what it's like anywhere else, I don't know what the future will hold but I do know that right here and now hitting = bullying and bullies are on the shit list here.

Waaah. Just because a certain host got the shit beaten out of him as a kid, doesn't mean that beating kids is wrong. Thank fuck for the PA bullies. Without them, we might not have this podcast. Well worth some scrawny little cunt having his childhood ruined.

Quote:

"I won't hit you if you don't hit me" is my attempt at trying to teach him to respect his mom, respect others and see that there are consequences if he doesn't. I am testing it out, so far it's working.

What are the consequences? No Internet? He'll figure out a way around it.

Quote:

give it a try it's great!!!

No. fuck you. you're not my mom.

Quote:

Fair enough, but as his mum, it's your right to beat him if YOU want to. And fuck anyone who tells you how to raise your kid. You're the one who has to put up with the little cunt, so you get to do what you want.

campy 08-12-2013 06:06 AM

To me complaining that people rely on the school system and society to straighten out the kids their parenting fucked up in the first place and then suggesting to do what ever the fuck you want with your kid is contradictory.

Scumhook 08-12-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 758086)
To me complaining that people rely on the school system and society to straighten out the kids their parenting fucked up in the first place and then suggesting to do what ever the fuck you want with your kid is contradictory.

People rely on the school system & society to straighten out their kids, because they're not allowed to discipline them properly.

You should be able to do whatever you want to your kids. Unfortunately, you're not.

I don't have kids. Don't want them. Can't fucking stand them.

I am interested in the opinions of people who do have them, though. Especially cosmo drinking Canadians ;)

campy 08-12-2013 07:33 PM

Aha

Ok, I get you now. If you think hitting your kids is "parenting them" its good you don't want any.

Now, i'm off to fill my wine glass up with cosmos and forget that I have a life long responsibilty.....eh!

Scumhook 08-12-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 758215)
If you think hitting your kids is "parenting them" its good you don't want any.

I think hitting kids is fun.

I'll leave the parenting up to you breeders.

Enjoy ur cosmo bby <3

WittyReference 08-12-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 757884)
He's abnormally tall. I find it unnerving.

It was natures way of helping him climb out of holes in the yard when you were children.

Scumhook 08-13-2013 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 758215)
Aha

Ok, I get you now. If you think hitting your kids is "parenting them" its good you don't want any.

Now, i'm off to fill my wine glass up with cosmos and forget that I have a life long responsibilty.....eh!

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/newbaby.png

John Galt 08-13-2013 06:36 AM

On wondering where your taxes really go:

Wouldn't it be both cool and completely doable, to use an Amazon type system to pay your taxes? If your tax bill is $100, or $1000, or $100k ... why couldn't you go through an ecommerce interface and decide what portion of your taxes go to which government programs. Big fan of NASA? Give them 80% of your total. Big fan of the national parks? Give them a chunk of your bill. Then the programs that people actually care about would be the ones that get funded.

jjamis 08-13-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

I have a few serious problems with BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher. 1. If she's hitting a child in public imagine how she's is whith him/her in private. 2. She knows it's wrong or at least socially unacceptable because she suggests taking the child into the bathroom and out of view into a more private public space. So she can really wallop the child?

Your whiteness is showing. BroLo clearly indicated that the family involved was of colour. Having spent several years living in predominantly black areas of the world, there is no difference between a public and private thrashing.