Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1827: Brolo's Got Talent (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1827-brolos-got-talent-17918/)

arty 08-10-2013 12:44 PM

Thanks for sharing your wedding pics Keith.

Is your brother from a different mother? He's so much taller than you.

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/Pictu...aspx?PID=16824

Keith 08-10-2013 12:45 PM

He's abnormally tall. I find it unnerving.

Patrice 08-10-2013 04:29 PM

Did we mention that my "look" was the formation my face makes when I'm attempting to listen to things taking place in front of me sans microphone?

DJQuad 08-10-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrice (Post 757893)
Did we mention that my "look" was the formation my face makes when I'm attempting to listen to things taking place in front of me sans microphone?

I had a feeling you'd reply to that.. lol

Come back to the show soon!! I also hope you're on Danny's show sooner or later. His awkwardness and blank stares would alone be comedy gold.

Scumhook 08-11-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 757432)
I have a few serious problems with BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher. 1. If she's hitting a child in public imagine how she's is whith him/her in private.

who cares?
Quote:

2. She knows it's wrong or at least socially unacceptable because she suggests taking the child into the bathroom and out of view into a more private public space. So she can really wallop the child?

Hopefully she'll beat the shit out of the little bastard.

Quote:

BROLO is 100% correct, nothing good can be learned from a parent hitting their kid. Even a controlled thought out punishment slap on the ass..what are they learning from that, hitting is the solution?

Yes. hitting is the solution.

Or maybe it's not. Each parent should be able to decide what works.

Personally, I think you should need a license to breed. These fucking idiots who have kids, thinking that the little shits are going to fix their lives; and then they find out that the cunty crotchdroppings require work and responsibilty, and then they dump them onto the school system & society to fix.

Fuck that shit.

Quote:

I've noticed that my boy lean towards a physical reaction to express emotions or thoughts....I am frustrated, here's a slap. I'm hungry, here's a bite, I'm tired here's a head bop. I have a deal with my son..."If you don't hit me, I won't hit you". It works out nicely for us.

That's nice. But your kid is your kid. If you want to bribe your kid not to hit you, that's fine, but why should you be allowed to impose your values upon other parents?

Parents, be they good bad or ugly, should have free reign over their kids. Beat them, starve them, make the little fuckers work. Only CAVEAT is no sexual abuse (if there's a chance of getting caught, otherwise, pedo away, baby).

Scumhook 08-11-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

BROLO's story about the redneck baby basher

oh, and by the sound of brolo's accent, I reckon they're blacknecks...

campy 08-11-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 757941)
Personally, I think you should need a license to breed. These fucking idiots who have kids, thinking that the little shits are going to fix their lives; and then they find out that the cunty crotchdroppings require work and responsibilty, and then they dump them onto the school system & society to fix.

Fuck that shit.

That's nice. But your kid is your kid. If you want to bribe your kid not to hit you, that's fine, but why should you be allowed to impose your values upon other parents?

Parents, be they good bad or ugly, should have free reign over their kids. Beat them, starve them, make the little fuckers work. Only CAVEAT is no sexual abuse (if there's a chance of getting caught, otherwise, pedo away, baby).

You are contradicting yourself here. No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada. I don't know what it's like anywhere else, I don't know what the future will hold but I do know that right here and now hitting = bullying and bullies are on the shit list here.

"I won't hit you if you don't hit me" is my attempt at trying to teach him to respect his mom, respect others and see that there are consequences if he doesn't. I am testing it out, so far it's working. Bribery works too so I have used that...but in PC language it is called positive reinforcement...give it a try it's great!!!

I think we can agree that hitting a 4 year old around is a little over kill. I, personally, can think of better ways to get control over this 40 pound child then to lace into him with my fists.

Alekseyev 08-11-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 757963)
I think we can agree that hitting a 4 year old around is a little over kill. I, personally, can think of better ways to get control over this 40 pound child then to lace into him with my fists.

Chinese water torture comes to mind

Scumhook 08-11-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campy (Post 757963)
You are contradicting yourself here. No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada.

I can't argue the first sentence. Primarily because I can't remember what I wrote, and re-reading my shit is only slightly less nauseating than when you do a vomburp and have to swallow it because there's nowhere to spit out the chunks.

Do you seriously view your kid as "societies kid", and you're just an incubator/trainer?

campy 08-11-2013 06:25 PM

Before i respond to anything more reread your own thoughts then i will consider answering your self indulgent banter