Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1830: The Wild and Wonderful Logans of West Virginia (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1830-wild-wonderful-logans-west-virginia-17935/)

Keith 08-13-2013 05:44 PM

1830: The Wild and Wonderful Logans of West Virginia

with Jared Logan

www.twitter.com/JaredLogan

Share this episode: The Wild and Wonderful Logans of West Virginia (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Enunciated Piffle 08-13-2013 08:07 PM

Clever Social Engineering or General Jack-ass-uh-ree?

Jared Logan is my new favorite comedian. Loved his material.

I love dumb people logic. The assumption is that anything sounding different or smart is odd or queer. Thus any guy not wrenching on cars and reading a book is gay.

Edward's Screen Name 08-13-2013 08:53 PM

I don't see the "I haven't accomplished anything" option on the poll.

Sparrow 08-13-2013 09:35 PM

mama has always been very supportive. we took a road trip up to tennessee to see my brother while back wherein i extolled the virtue and wonders of the KATG Hottest Contest. can't say she was thrilled, but she likes my gumption and moxie.

Enunciated Piffle 08-14-2013 12:38 AM

Stand up comedy on a flight sounds awesome.

I look forward to a future KatG ep where it is explained that Keith isn't 'a real comic' cuz he never did his time on Delta.

Jack Bastard 08-14-2013 02:33 AM

30:18 - Bless you Chemda. I actually said it out loud walking my dog in the park.

JSZilla 08-14-2013 06:12 AM

Jesus fuck. I hate posting with out listening to the show...But the Whites?! I saw the documentary on them not too long ago and I believe it was Chemda who mentioned it? Fuck I forget who it was who brought it up on here. Netflix is where it was touted. Awesome movie. But I can't wait to listen to this bullshit. I can ONLY imagine this will be a train wreck. It's like watching a comedian who you know is drunk and in a bad mood. This can only go uphill from here lol.

Also, you bring West Virginia into the equation and it's like going to the candy store at age seven. What could go wrong and this is gonna fucking give me a boner all at the same time are the things your dealing with. Aces.

Scumhook 08-14-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bastard (Post 758653)
30:18 - Bless you Chemda. I actually said it out loud walking my dog in the park.

Small world.

I said the same thing when I blew my load today while wanking.

starscream 08-14-2013 12:29 PM

Should have stipulated this poll is only for those with accomplishments (and parents.) I shouldn't be able to vote, but I will anyway. Very unscientific.

scottperezfox 08-14-2013 12:54 PM

Jared is a great guest. Excellent energy. His voice kinda reminds me of Roger from American Dad, which I think is a take-off on Andy Dick. But either way, he's a funny dude.

Also, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had a disappointing experience on OKCupid. I know that feeling of instant disappointment all too well. Shit is a fiasco at best.