Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it over for Keith?
Yes. That kitten's staying in the house. 41 73.21%
No. Keith will decide the cat is too much. 15 26.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree10Likes

Old 10-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #11 (permalink)

As far as litter boxes go, they have fully closed ones that might help in preventing Hugsy from eating the cat poop. I've just got an open box type so I'm not sure about cleaning it.

Cost-wise, I was prepared. The Humane Society had a page of estimated pet care costs so I just doubled that and figured that was fine. I haven't had any additional costs besides food, litter and flea treatment but should the unexpected happen, I'm ok. I think that's all you really can be. I know some places, like PetSmart, offer pet insurance if you think there might be problems down the line (I think it's a yearly payment and it covers the cost for visits-I just take my cat to the H.S. for a yearly check-up).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Cats VS Dogs

If you pretend that your dog is not constantly eating feces you can let them help out around the house. How do they do this you ask?

Whenever you make burgers or bacon or any fatty meat and have all that grease left in the pan, (that totally fucks up and ruins your wash sponge) you just throw that pan right on the kitchen floor. Call dog over. Instant pre-wash!

WTF can a cat do beyond prove that you're mentally ill?
Old 10-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Is it OK to vote on this poll or is just another trap to find assholes with too much time on their hands?
flerchin likes this.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

I'm late to the party. I have many cat related things to say but I will wait until I have listened to the next two episodes in case you already killed it with onion or returned it for peeing on your bed. Remind me, I'm really smart.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #15 (permalink)

I'm so far behind, so I know there is news on the cat front that I haven't caught up to, but just wanted to say that I love seeing pictures of Hugsy and hearing Keith's stories about her.

When I first brought my cat Mose home as a kitten, he would sleep in the crook of my arm. It was adorable. Now he likes to snuggle under the covers behind my knees, because I tend to sleep on my side with my legs drawn up.