Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1860: Dyesxlia (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1860-dyesxlia-18115/)

Keith 10-17-2013 05:55 PM

1860: Dyesxlia

with Liz Miele

www.twitter.com/LizMiele

Share this episode: Dyesxlia (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Scumhook 10-17-2013 06:01 PM

Haven't listened to the ep yet, but I almost voted "Yse" because it had me laughing so fucking hard.

Dunno why, but it just hit me in the funny boner :D

Dyslexia is the funniest of all those sorts of diseases.

BrianAlt 10-17-2013 08:08 PM

I answered truthfully: oN

WSEIII 10-18-2013 12:20 AM

It's a shame that time and money wasn't invested by Liz's school district to create a separate program for kids like her. Kid's who aren't borderline mentally challenged but need help learning to read. I can imagine how she felt and was treated by "normal" kids because she was in special education.

Steven J. Cannell was dyslexic and somehow managed to write good television shows like Wiseguy.

Scumhook 10-18-2013 01:07 AM

eye liekd this ep

eye cunt weight four thee next won

I fucking hate grammar nazis (real nazis are fine though). These fucking cunts who've got nothing better to do than stick a "to" in front of "exterminator" on a fucking handwritten note.

It was really interdasting to hear about Dyslexia. I didn't know that wait/weight swappage occured - I always thought it was just stuff like dog & god etc. That added a new dimension of shit to what appears to be a fucked condition made worse by the cunts in society.

Anyway, Liz was fucking great, and didn't grate in the slightest :D

BrianAlt 10-18-2013 07:58 AM

Poor, cute, little Liz Meile. :(

JJMArtwork 10-18-2013 08:58 AM

I loved this episode! Being dyslexic is a difficult struggle. It was an odd relief to hear that someone else has to go through the same issues that I do. Even though there are a ton of people with this issue, I am not often exposed to other dyslexics in my daily life, as well as have people understand the odd aspects of my reality.
I do have the smaller issues in which I will switch b, d, p, and q with each other as well as f, t, and l. My main problem is that I will attempt to write words or a sentence, but I end up writing a completely different sentence than I intended. This really sucks due to that I work in an office sending emails.
Recently, I thought I wrote in an email, “Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.” What I actually wrote was, “I am going to get tacos for lunch so join me if you want.” I read it several times to check what I wrote. I had no idea it was not what I wanted to send, but I did not become aware of the actual sentence until pointed out to me by a coworker.

jjamis 10-18-2013 09:00 AM

Thanks for having Liz on again. I'm secretly in love with her. Love Liz and her comedy. Hope you have a better time of it in the coming weeks and months Liz.

Keith 10-18-2013 10:27 AM

I don't know if you know what 'secretly' means, but yes, she's the best.

JJMArtwork 10-18-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 781983)
I don't know if you know what 'secretly' means, but yes, she's the best.

They meant “sexually”. Dyslexia is a bitch.