Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1863: The Muslims are Coming! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1863-muslims-coming-18133/)

Keith 10-22-2013 05:47 PM

1863: The Muslims are Coming!

with Negin Farsad and Dean Obeidallah

www.twitter.com/NeginFarsad

www.twitter.com/DeanofComedy

Share this episode: The Muslims are Coming! (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Cubeforce 10-22-2013 06:04 PM

Yes to Israel and possibly Jordan and Dubai, no to anything else over there.

Lanfear 10-22-2013 06:15 PM

I had a great beach vacation in Egypt and the most amazing scuba diving I did so far were in Egypt and Turkey so yes - been there done that would do it again.
Probably not going to the more eastern parts but you did ask for the whole region ... wouldn't want to taint your science in the poll Keith :D

WSEIII 10-22-2013 11:00 PM

I know there are two types of Muslims, the radicals and the Moderate. If I had Muslim neighbors I would be kind to them and agree to disagree on various points.

America has plenty of religions and gives people the right not to believe.

Super Mario 10-23-2013 12:06 AM

The only middle East id visit would be nashville

Keith 10-23-2013 03:50 AM

Lanfear counts that.

Personally I would never go back to The Middle East. But I have Lanfear.

Copyright Myq Kaplan

I get all places have their problems. Thing is, I'm going to limit those problems by not letting one be my wife can't accidentally whistle a tune in public.

Lanfear 10-23-2013 07:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Showing off my KATG love in Egypt

Attachment 60875

(Surprise it's a desert)

BrianAlt 10-23-2013 07:43 AM

People know there are secular Muslims too, right?

Thumbnail 10-23-2013 07:45 AM

"Maybe she was reading out loud, maybe the magazine is God Is Your Savior Monthly". I laughed so hard, Dean.

LOVED these guys.

Electric Squirrel 10-23-2013 11:46 AM

At some point in the show Keith brings up that you can get arrested in Dubai for kissing in public and Dean says how the couple were assholes to the cop so its not really the kissing. Here's what he misses. You CAN be arrested for kissing. Even if the cop was just giving a warning, then the guy was rude so the cop pressed charges, the cop was talking to them BECAUSE they kissed in public and could legally press charges for kissing in public. In a friendly country you wouldn't even have the opportunity to be rude to a cop for telling you its illegal to kiss in public because you wouldn't be breaking a law!

Edward's Screen Name 10-23-2013 12:21 PM

The only Middle Eastern country I have any interest in visiting is Egypt, though that seems to be off limits for the time being.

thirteen 10-23-2013 01:30 PM

Loved the show today (as usual). It's always interesting to find out more about other cultures.

flerchin 10-23-2013 01:59 PM

Dammit I'm so white. I totally couldn't hear the difference between "Israel" and "Chemda" when Chemda said it the right and wrong ways. I think I'm supposed to say "Iz rye el" and a gutteral H for "Chemda."

adrian 10-24-2013 07:05 PM

Stewart Lee - Anti-Islamic Stand Up - YouTube

OLDPPL 10-25-2013 11:04 PM

This episode was incredible. Then Dean's ego woke up and realized how unfunny Dean is. Prediction. This Oscar nod will be the beginning of their epic fame and the end of a friendship.

Also, Negin's bewbs are so amazing that I almost forgot to hate Islam. Allahu Akbar, indeed.

Jack Bastard 10-28-2013 10:51 AM

I went to Cairo and Dahab on the The Sinai Peninsula in 2010.
Cairo was awesome and I mean that in both ways. It's crazy rich and crazy poor. We hired a car for maybe 300 Euro for the week that came with a tour guide, a translator and tickets to all the museums and ancient stuff.

While we were crossing the Nile bridge we passed a car full of people (and I mean FULL) being pulled by a horse....ON THE HIGHWAY. Rolls Royce next to 5 guys on a RICKETY ass motorcycle.

The rich were super rich, the poor, crazy poor, but all the people were friendly, they LOVE(D) Obama.

You could live in Dahab for 100.00 a week, the good life. Internet, scuba diving, food beach, beer. Everyone was super friendly. But as soon as you scratch the surface your see it.

I got invited to a house party, my friend asked if there would be girls there, the guy looked at us like we were insane. Of course there would NOT be girls there. Girls and boys don't mix like that.
A local we met at the beach said if the UN were to move out, it would be a blood bath in less than an hour.
In Cairo we had an armed guard with a Mac 10 under his jacket with us whenever we left the hotel. They swept our car for bombs before we were allowed to get in.

It was cool and I'm glad I did it, but it's checked off the list.