Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are Liam's antics power moves or is he really clueless?
He knows what he's doing. 36 62.07%
He's clueless. 22 37.93%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree30Likes

Old 10-31-2013, 01:34 AM   #11 (permalink)

Liam reminds me of British people.

British people remind me of the disease scurvy.

You know how we call the English 'Limeys' cuz essentially we all hate their imperialistic, horrible teeth, Irish murdering people?

Brits are referred to as 'Limeys' cuz they're inherently ugly, evil, people. That and they used to sail around the open sea. Without vitamin C, the human body develops scurvy. So when British folk sailed around, plotting on what nation state they were to rape and devour, they'd have to suck on limes. Limes were the best source of vitamin c at the time.

It 's kind of like how whites in America are referred to as 'crackers.' This is from the 'crack' of the whip used by slave-owners.

I know. Not very ... derogatory.

"God bless being white" - White Jesus from the Middle East
Fireball8 likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:57 AM   #12 (permalink)

Julia Wertz was frustrating but Keith used it well. Liam sure knows how to shake things up and it's kind of like he brought a pigeon for the cats. Very interesting episode.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

The last couple of minutes of this ep were fucking gold!!

Anytime cHemmo gets pissed off and rips into someone, my ears crack a boner with joy
littlp likes this.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Long-time listener, though I very rarely pipe up here. Wanted to drop a line and say that this episode, as awkward as it was, was one of the laugh-out-loud funniest I think I've ever heard. The chemistry between all four of you was pure magic.
John Galt likes this.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:20 AM   #15 (permalink)

Girls should never draw comics.
lizzy1e and chelseagirl19 like this.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

Liam shouldn't underestimate the power he has. I'm a fan of One Direction as well as a fan of Keith and the Girl. And like Danny, I started listening to KATG when I was 14 years old. Those young girls could get it...although the fact that they can't tell the difference between Liam McEneaney and Liam Payne may mean they won't get it but who knows *shrug*
Old 10-31-2013, 04:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDPPL View Post
Liam reminds me of British people.

British people remind me of the disease scurvy.

You know how we call the English 'Limeys' cuz essentially we all hate their imperialistic, horrible teeth, Irish murdering people?

Brits are referred to as 'Limeys' cuz they're inherently ugly, evil, people. That and they used to sail around the open sea. Without vitamin C, the human body develops scurvy. So when British folk sailed around, plotting on what nation state they were to rape and devour, they'd have to suck on limes. Limes were the best source of vitamin c at the time.

It 's kind of like how whites in America are referred to as 'crackers.' This is from the 'crack' of the whip used by slave-owners.

I know. Not very ... derogatory.

"God bless being white" - White Jesus from the Middle East
It's not from the 'crack' of the whip. That is a northern suburban legend. Anybody really from the south knows that 'crackers' doesn't just refer to southerners, but specifically to people from Georgia. Georgia was originally a penal colony and the first residents subsisted on hardtack crackers until crops were raised. If you're from the south you know the difference between crackers, sandlappers, tarheels, hillbillys, cajuns, acadians, red feet, pee dees, coasters, and pineys.

The whole 'crack of the whip' thing sounds good, but it is wrong. Anybody from that area who hears you say it knows that you're just repeating shit you heard somewhere else.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Obomacare is fucking Americans who are poor yet trying not to live on welfare. I myself just happen to be lucky enough to be working at a job that already provides health insurance. However I do know many people who have had their hours cut so the company they work for does not have to provide health insurance. My ex/son's father is one of these people who had their hours cut at work because of Obomacare. He is now working two jobs. He hates the second job he had to take. Some weeks he works all 7 days most of those days working both jobs.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica332 View Post
Obomacare is fucking Americans who are poor yet trying not to live on welfare. I myself just happen to be lucky enough to be working at a job that already provides health insurance. However I do know many people who have had their hours cut so the company they work for does not have to provide health insurance. My ex/son's father is one of these people who had their hours cut at work because of Obomacare. He is now working two jobs. He hates the second job he had to take. Some weeks he works all 7 days most of those days working both jobs.
That's actually not Obamacare; Obamacare specifically tried to provide coverage for people in that bracket through the Medicaid expansion. But many states refused to accept the expansion because they're racist dicks. So blame the state, not Obama.
BrianAlt likes this.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

So Funny!

I feel guilty for enjoying this show so much.

It was hard work for Keith and Chemda. The up side is this show demonstrates Keith and Chemda's prowess at putting on a great show.

I laughed so hard during this episode!
jjamis likes this.