Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1877: A Bowld Move (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1877-bowld-move-18183/)

Keith 11-14-2013 05:53 PM

1877: A Bowld Move

with Joyelle Nicole

www.twitter.com/JoyelleNicole

Share this episode: A Bowld Move (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

OLDPPL 11-14-2013 06:13 PM

I love my dog more than anything. However, it is well understood that if we ever encounter a bear while out on a walk, the plan is I pick up and throw my dog at bear; run the other way.

Let's not all forget why God invented evolution :D

flerchin 11-14-2013 06:27 PM

The dog dies if I feel like it. If I was starving, I would feel like it.

That's why I don't have a dog. People get all mad when you treat them like animals.

lizsquiz 11-14-2013 07:01 PM

It wasn't on day three. He ate the dog three days after the dog saved him from a bear. He'd been lost in the woods for almost three months.

Scumhook 11-14-2013 08:23 PM

I haven't listened yet, however a key point is what kind of dog was it.

For example, I have no problem with someone eating a Chiwawa.

lizsquiz 11-14-2013 08:26 PM

He got injured in the bear attack and couldn't forage or something.

Isn't it better to kill and eat the dog before the dog gets too skinny? So there's enough meat to eat the dog for a while?

Scumhook 11-14-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 786618)
He got injured in the bear attack and couldn't forage or something.

Isn't it better to kill and eat the dog before the dog gets too skinny? So there's enough meat to eat the dog for a while?

You're quite a bloodthirsty individual.

I am aroused.

lizsquiz 11-14-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 786633)
By the way, he didn't use a gun or knife to kill the dog. He used a rock.

Yeah. That would have been awful. I cannot imagine killing my dog, especially not with a rock.

Again though...if you have to use a rock, better to kill the dog while you still have the strength to kill it quickly. Right?

Yuck.

I don't want to sound like I am really pro-dog-murder. I'm just trying to make some sense of it all because it's so unimaginable to me.

Keith 11-14-2013 10:32 PM

That's the sick shit this weirdo probably told himself 3 DAYS IN.

"I mean if I have to eat the dog, which I'm sure I will, I might as well do it now while she still has meat on her. Who knows what she'll look like tomorrow..."

"She would want her death to be quick, so I should do it now before I'm too weak to, y'know, kill a dog."

"I swear she just looked at me as if to say it's what she wanted."

Scumhook 11-14-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 786645)
That's the sick shit this weirdo probably told himself 3 DAYS IN.

"I mean if I have to eat the dog, which I'm sure I will, I might as well do it now while she still has meat on her. Who knows what she'll look like tomorrow..."

"She would want her death to be quick, so I should do it now before I'm too weak to, y'know, kill a dog."

"I swear she just looked at me as if to say it's what she wanted."

I liked your first version of this post better.