Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who did you find yourself agreeing more with regarding fuck-buddies?
Keith 76 64.41%
Chemda 42 35.59%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree93Likes

Old 12-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
This poll has me shook. Normally I vote Keith for funny chemda for sanity reality. I hAve not heard enter show but still... This logic usually holds
Confirmed for drunk or high.

Random caps, shitty spelling, below normal level of cohesion (which is saying something).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

RIP Nelson Madela.

foxdougan and NilFC like this.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I doubt Paris Hilton writes her own tweets. Posting something dumb for publicity, then deleting it for more publicity, sounds like a pretty sound business strategy for someone who is famous for being dumb.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith is right. If there is one person finding the situation strange then it's strange. Chemda repeatedly cut off Keith when he was making his point and pushed her own point even though Danny is agreeing with Keith. Keith was not blaming Andrea he was just saying that she is the one deciding what is going to happen and Danny is just getting what he can. Chemda was just taking offense to something that Keith wasn't saying.
Keith, Phaenix, Cart Horse and 3 others like this.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:21 AM   #15 (permalink)

Friends with benefits are supposed to be two people on the same page. Danny and Andrea are not.

Seems to me like he is the last resort and his prize is to finger her? Does she even reciprocate? A cheeky handjob? If not then this isn't friends with benefits, it's just Danny being used and then dumped until the next time Andrea is drunk enough to bother with him.

As Keith said, someone always wants something more in these types of relationships. That someone is Danny, he wants sex. Andrea just wants to keep him dangling. I'm not saying she owes him sex, but they aren't on the same page.
adrian, Cart Horse, Latch and 8 others like this.

Last edited by ElleKeener; 12-06-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleKeener View Post
Friends with benefits are supposed to be two people on the same page.Danny and Andrea are not.
BINGO!

So long as Danny is happy to carry on accepting what Andrea dishes out, there's no problem with this situation. But he does not sound like he is happy with this at all, per his comment about feeling emasculated (even though it seemed like he was saying "it bothers me that people might see me as being emasculated - that's not what's actually happening").

It wasn't clear whether the conversation between Andrea and Danny about wanting to carry on the situation was "do you want to stop hanging out?" or "do you want to stop hooking up?" because I believe she said both at different points on the show. But assuming it was made clear during said conversation, and both sides said they were okay, Andrea isn't doing anything wrong here.

Andrea, Danny wants to fuck you. That is unlikely to change. Unless you decide you want to fuck him, stop letting him put his meat pies in you (thanks for that image, Keith).
Old 12-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

RIP Madiba He was a great man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmepyro View Post
I doubt Paris Hilton writes her own tweets. Posting something dumb for publicity, then deleting it for more publicity, sounds like a pretty sound business strategy for someone who is famous for being dumb.
"The socialite was victimized by an online prankster."[/I]

That Paris Hilton 'tweet' on Mandela's death? Fake
Old 12-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Who am I to judge Danny and Andrea's situation, but I will. I think that the best way to look at these things is to look at it if you reversed the genders. What if the situation was who a guy made out with a girl who was into him, he took her home, got her to get him off, and than didn't do anything to get her off? I don't think its cool to have someone get you off and not return the favor. In fact Woman complain all the time about being in the same position Danny is in with a guy who acts like Andrea.

I definitely don't see how this is any different emotionally for the relationship then them being fuck buddies. But if Danny is happy, he's happy, so whatever.

On a side note,
I think the question to ask women when asking their numbers is how many people did you "hook up" with. The way the women talked it seems to me that this includes fingering and bjs.
reggie, Cart Horse and Sashi like this.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #19 (permalink)

What the hell is so confusing? Andrea is a cock tease and Danny is horny and thinking with his dick. Person at fault is clearly Andrea and Danny just needs to get laid and he can move on. For fucks sake already
Cart Horse likes this.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel View Post
I think the question to ask women when asking their numbers...
do people actually do this? never do this.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.