Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who did you find yourself agreeing more with regarding fuck-buddies?
Keith 76 64.41%
Chemda 42 35.59%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree93Likes

Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #21 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I can't believe some of the comments here. Keith was being cut off by Chemda all the time? Yeah...right. He asked people questions and then didn't care for their answer at all. He already made his mind up.

Keith had a good point, but then he started being extremely obnoxious. And also saying "girl power" every other sentence on purpose to set people off. Interesting how Chemda doesn't easily resort to that type of labeling all the time.

Chemda was also correct that both Andrea and Danny are consenting adults and there's no real blame to go around. It seems like Danny isn't 100% happy with the situation, but then it's up to him to stop it. Not anyone else, unless you see that it's having a very significant psychological or physical effect on him. And it doesn't seem like it is. He's not a complete dummy.
The Girl and CherryLavender like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
He's not a complete dummy.
False statement
Old 12-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Keith had a good point, but then he started being extremely obnoxious. And also saying "girl power" every other sentence on purpose to set people off. Interesting how Chemda doesn't easily resort to that type of labeling all the time.
Stick a tampon in it; you're being crazy.
Corey420 likes this.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey420 View Post
False statement
Good one.
Corey420 likes this.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Good one.
To be fair I meant your a dummy when you want sex (as all guys are), thinking clearly and rationally is not in the cards.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

By the way, I wanted to grab stuff from both Shari's Berries and Personal Creations but I don't think they ship to Canada (makes a little more sense with the berries) :/ At least there are other ways to support the show.

P.S. Danny's really growing on me.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Damn Keith... I'm usually on your side, but your obnoxious generalities were so over the top I was calling you an Asshole throughout the conversation. Andrea and Danny are adults that are responsible for their own actions. If Danny wants more and isn't ok with just three fingers, then he shouldn't do it. But he does, because he wants to.

And your generalities about Myq finally getting it together is bullshit. You know I've been in a polyamorous relationship for 11 years now and we are happy and healthy. Just because Myq decided he cared enough to make the choice to be in a monogamous relationship now doesn't mean he doesn't still believe in polyamory.

Your female football theory is right. And the women that were upset about it were not hearing anything but women can't like football. I love football and I know you weren't talking about me.

Amanda in Atlanta
Old 12-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Who cares if they're responsible for their own actions? That doesn't change my point at all.

With that said, you're the only one I won't disagree with. I met the 3 of you. What a beautiful threesome you have. Spectacular. The stuff of paintings.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

We have paintings of us all through the house.
frog likes this.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #30 (permalink)

I think Chemda and Andrea are more right about fuck buddy situations having had several perfectly successful relationships like that in my life.

HOWEVER, I do agree with Keith that in this specific situation Andrea is manipulating Danny and taking advantage of him. To put it another way, what's the reason Andrea will not fuck him but will let him pleasure her only while he's free to have the "luxury" of masturbating in her apartment while she's gone? And why is Danny OK with being good enough for that but not a really mutual thing? Because he has a history of self esteem problems and Andrea is exploiting that, intentionally or not.

I'm in.
aka Straight Edge Greg