Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-19-2005, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

189: Three's Company

"So, 1 to 10: How gay are you?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

lol, its spooky, not snoopy, btw, and i sent you an email with contact info, keith. another great show....me laughing at things like the mouse sandwich is why the girlie doesnt let me eat meat in her presence.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

this was the best fucking show of all time
Old 12-19-2005, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

Glitter Bomb!

This show was great, and it spurred my non-lethal evil genius. While listening, I pondered over a better glitter delivering device which has greater rage inducing potential over the simple letter. The image included were my notes. Its a simple design but the result would be well worth the effort of making.
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 1.png (549.5 KB, 54 views)
Old 12-19-2005, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Im listening as i type
not all countries tip
we in the south pacific dont tip, this is the rule - tips are the exception
the idea is that the tip is figured into price

my friends in hospitality like americans, cause they tip - the richer the better
some people figure tipping is for rich pricks - myself i like not tipping
Old 12-19-2005, 10:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellek
This show was great, and it spurred my non-lethal evil genius. While listening, I pondered over a better glitter delivering device which has greater rage inducing potential over the simple letter. The image included were my notes. Its a simple design but the result would be well worth the effort of making.
[i havent listened yet so i may be repeating something already said]

I think that tube is a great idea for glitter. but seems better suited for
a "present" than an xmas card or letter. I was thinking earlier today
while listening to the previous show that using a pop-up card could
deliver glitter all over the lucky card recipient...
Old 12-20-2005, 02:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
this was the best fucking show of all time
Now i can't wait to listen. you get Dr Class to say that this is gonna be great...aw, i love to savor these moments
Old 12-20-2005, 09:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

Dear Keith,
You were wrong about the strike. I listened to you be wrong
about the strike while I walked to work in the cold.
Thank you, that is all.

-teerts

P.S. Good luck with the double chick action.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

Re: Devil Mice

My parent's have some little ultrasonic (but I can still hear them click) things that plug in the wall sockets. They're like $4 at Harbor Freight. I guess they work, but we can't put them in our house as we have cats. And I don't need my cats going crazy because of them.

Stick with the glue traps, especially as you're a sadist, Keith. I've had a rat stuck in my wall at work and it takes about a month for the rat stink to go away. Worst was when one was stuck underneath a counter type thing cabinet thing in the lab. Dang, that mouse stank for a long time. Don't do poison, you'll have to smell them for a long time later.

Re: Keith and the Girls

I've mentioned to my wife, just talking, about how it would be if I could have more than one wife. This would be good in some ways, as I would get a younger and thereby, by default, hotter chick which I could bang when my tired old wife is sick (as is the case now) or too tired, or whatever. But, I have to consider that the amount of HGTV played in the house now is enough to make me vomit. And what if my sexwife wasn't into the movies I liked? What if, while I play PS2, the gals plot against me? What if they started going to see movies I wanted to see without me? We only have two sinks in the master bedroom, so would I come in some day and have pantyhose soaking in both sinks? And really, the worst part, to get a young hot supple body, you have to deal with her stupid young mental state. I'm 37 now. Anyone under 25 is a child. Also, hell, I don't really like people. I like the quiet of home. I can just see the two (or if I get a true harem, more) gals yappin' away while I try to do something. And, it'd just be the lamest thing if I went "hey, either of you want to have sex?" and they go "Uh, later. Martha Stewart is making a...blah blah blah blah blah." Plus, having to hear double the amount of so-and-so at work's kid did this, husband did this, dog has cancer. I don't care. I don't care.

Hell, I'm good. I'm good. No more women. I'm good.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Thanks for the 'woody' on my drive in to work. I think you have a good chance of gettin that done. It did sound like Chemda did have an idea on the guy she would sleep with if you gave the 'okay'. There must be one guy on the tour who takes a bath, and it not a 'true hippie'

On the glitter gag, do you think everyone else in the co-op will be sending in a 'tip' and you guys will be the only one not doing it. So when they try to figure out who mailed the glitter you guys might be on the short list? If you go to the next co-op meeting and they mention it try not to laugh, It might give you away.

You may need to put glitter in a card, so they pull out the card and the glitter has a chance to exit the envelope. If it is just in the envelope as a clump in the corner, they might just use a letter opener and peer inside and no glitter will escape.

Thanks for the t-shirts, yes the shipping to CA was closer to 4 bucks, and not the 2 buck you asked for. You do need to tell people to put more money for the shipping, or make it 2 bucks for every shirt ordered, (US Only) those foreign bastards, should just add $50 for good measure.