Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Chemda be the one to give her daughter her first sex toy?
Yes. 12 15.79%
No; Aunt Emmy should be the one. 29 38.16%
Huh? Chemda should stay out of it! 35 46.05%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree71Likes

Old 12-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Our daughter was borrowing ours. I said to my wife, what are we going to do about this? We had a small one that was a freebie from A&E. My wife gave it to her. Seems to have helped.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Also, my friend was reading Maxim on a bus and a women started berating him for, "reading such filth."
Old 12-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This fucking interpreter asshole is now saying he was suffering a schizophrenic break during the speech? Really dick bag? Go ahead and sign "schizophrenic" in your made up bullshit mockery of a language. Or just sign the ABCs, you fucking proficient motherfucker.

This is like if the Chinese language interpreter for the event was just yammering "ching chong ting tang fried rice Mandela. " Except it's worse than that because he doesn't know the sign for "Mandela."
Sashi likes this.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Down Under, we are in the middle of a Royal Commission into the abuse of children in state care over the past several decades. It was Commission of Enquiry set up following the revelations of systematic heinous abuses perpetrated by clergy within the Catholic Church. As each day of hearings are completed, we hear more and more accounts of the horrible acts that were committed by these utter bastards so, when I see that Pope Francis has been anointed Time Magazine's Person of the Year, I just want to vomit.

The Catholic Church is a cult and it should be burned to the ground and it's clergy chased down and tortured for what they have done, what they have covered up and what they continue to inflict upon their flock.

They are cunts of the lowest order.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
WittyReference and Scumhook like this.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

I think Chemda doesn't need to worry about prescribing a date to get her daughter a vibrator. I think if you live in a household that's open about sex and doesn't treat it like a taboo, that sort of thing comes a lot more naturally.

It's probably fine to have a talk about sex at 16 or so (probably one earlier too, of course), mentioning that there's nothing wrong with masturbation and then maybe broaching the topic of buying a vibrator. But it's a bit weird to show up on Sunday morning like "Hey, here's something to put up your vagina because mommy loves you."

Also, American Horror Story has a lot of great moments. It's really addictive, but it has some lows every season too. I like all the seasons so far. This current season started out amazing but is getting really weird with its race stuff now so I don't know, but the others are great.

Last edited by Amravanti; 12-12-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
The Catholic Church is a cult and it should be burned to the ground and it's clergy chased down and tortured for what they have done, what they have covered up and what they continue to inflict upon their flock.

They are cunts of the lowest order.
This is like saying America should be burned down because it was built on the back of slavery and is still racially unjust. Let's celebrate progress where we see it, Jesus. The pope is saying, "hey, maybe we shouldn't hate the gays so much anymore" and you guys aren't saying thank god for progress? Progress is slow, but don't ignore it where it happens.

I mean, he's still the pope, but as far as popes go, he's not that bad. He certainly isn't "even worse" like Keith says.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I stand by my statement that he's even worse.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Naturally.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amravanti View Post
. The pope is saying, "hey, maybe we shouldn't hate the gays so much anymore"
Quit trying to rationalize hate.

Either gay men and lesbian women are treated as human beings, with every right that others have; or not.

It's gross when liberals fall for this 'The Church is PC now' bullshit propaganda. Define shame. Define a sham. Get fucking real
WittyReference and Scumhook like this.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #20 (permalink)

Yeah, but that's not how it works. Nothing comes all at once. Let's try to have sense. I'm not saying be satisfied, but don't act like it's worse than ever. I'm not saying stop trying to change the Church (is anyone saying that? Why do you guys act like people are saying that?), but don't act like it isn't a step in the right direction.

By the way, I think the thing you're angry at is the government. State, not church. They're different. If the pope said "Hey everyone, there's nothing wrong with being gay" nothing would change for America. Bigots are bigots.