Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Chemda be the one to give her daughter her first sex toy?
Yes. 12 15.79%
No; Aunt Emmy should be the one. 29 38.16%
Huh? Chemda should stay out of it! 35 46.05%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree71Likes

Old 12-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #51 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
he's always told me the truth .
Did he warn you about boys? Did he convey how important it is to stay in school and not end up like your aunts who are both in emotionally abusive relationships with kids from different fathers?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #52 (permalink)

mhm. there was that one where he berated me and another one that sucked my dick. they're both gone now.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:44 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Did he warn you about boys?
no. he never placed in me an irrational fear to keep me from getting knocked up but invariably resulting in a challenging time accepting real intimacy from men.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #54 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
my dad is great.
I love the notion that you can judge me, but if I respond, somehow I'm the asshole.

I'm happy your father was great. To be honest, I was under the impression he was otherwise.

My parents sucked. That is why I make an extra effort with my daughter. Also, just because I'm not politically correct, (like yourself - I find that shit silly btw - phony indignation etc) does not make me a bad father.

I resent the fact that while I respect your posts; you always shit on mine. Oh well. If you hate me - fine. I've been nothing but nice to you. I'm done trying.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I love the notion that you can judge me, but if I respond, somehow I'm the asshole.

I'm happy your father was great. To be honest, I was under the impression he was otherwise.

My parents sucked. That is why I make an extra effort with my daughter.
i love it, too.

you said point blank your love for her was conditional and that anyone that says otherwise is lying. is that your extra mile? giving her expectations of perfection or daddy won't love her?
Scumhook likes this.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
no. he never placed in me an irrational fear to keep me from getting knocked up but invariably resulting in a challenging time accepting real intimacy from men.
So you seriously think me telling my 11 yr old daughter to avoid getting pregnant, (she has no idea aabout sex) just me saying 'Don't end up like your aunts' is actually doing irreparable harm??

I hadn't thought about the intimacy thing but...all the women in her mother's family are in very bad relationships. How do I avoid the same for my daughter if I don't address it??
Old 12-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
giving her expectations of perfection or daddy won't love her?
Shit. Maybe I'm a bad father then.

I don't know how else to parent her. I want her to graduate HS. Graduate college. Not get pregnant before marriage.

How the fuck do I get her to do these things if I don't communicate them?? You're a woman. I'm curious.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #58 (permalink)

telling her all boys are evil doesn't address it. all boys aren't evil because of her aunts bad choices.

the best protection she can have is her self-worth. that best come from your love before the guys looking to get into her pants. they'll tell her they love her no matter what. she'll be looking for that.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #59 (permalink)

Man, I do that. I hug my kid and tell her I love her all the time. Her mother does, too.

I know that my kid is going to have some sort of fuck up from my parenting. It's almost inevitable. I try and read up on psychology and ask other parents questions and constantly questioning 'are my actions going to fuck my kid up later in life?'

Your saying that hugs is all she needs, huh? I don't know. I just don't know.

For your information, raising a human being is incredibly hard. You say all this great stuff. It's different when you have this little being that you love so much in front of you and you just worry, worry , worry.

Is she gonna get knocked up? Kidnapped? Enough friends? Enough activities? Too much xbox? Her best friend is a bad influence. Should she be listening to Katy Perry those lyrics are all about sex! All this shit.

Well, now that you've helped establish that I'm an awful father; who wants to adopt my 11 yr old daughter?? She says please and thank you. Very caring. Lots of empathy. Plays violin. On the honor roll, (cuz her mean old dad pushes her) and probably going to have intimacy problems later in life. Anyone?
Old 12-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #60 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'm a little confused by Sparrow and the great relationship with her father also.