Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you go to the movies?
Yes 53 58.24%
No 38 41.76%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree82Likes

Old 12-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #71 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

OMG! Lenny was so good. Such a great guest. I loved the part where he brought up issues with the show and rehashed them. He should come back monthly and do this. So great. It was like a "greatest hits" of the last few weeks of the show.

And as for Chemda's movie watching. I am normally against pressuring people to do anything they don't want to do but I would LOVE for Chemda to watch more movies. And it's not because we need someone to "fight" Keith's opinions on movies. I just love Chemda's opinion on movies because she always sees things from a completely different perspective than anyone else.

After listening to her break down The Bourne Legacy last year I haven't even looked at action movies the same.

Oh and Lenny's take on Keith as a guy who we get to watch have his inner child destroyed on a daily basis was so good. Ah... I'm in love with this episode. That is all.
The Girl, Bucho and JSZilla like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #72 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I go to the movies as often as I can, I have small children so that means I only see 2-3 grown-up movies a year.

Don't have kids, they suck the fun out of life.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
a) Lenny should be a guest at least every month. A great guest who is also an attentive listener makes for a great show.
b) Spinoff idea: Chemda watches a trailer and reviews the entire movie. On a good day, no trailer, just review based on her opinion. You're welcome!
a) <3
b) Or she doesn't watch the trailer but reviews it based on Keith's impersonation of the trailer.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #74 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I vote for Chemda going to the movies!
The Girl likes this.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:58 AM   #75 (permalink)

Movies, Keith's opinion of them, or not. In fairness I would listen to a show where Chemda gives cooking instructions. So....No idea is bad.(Lauren too)