Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who will win Super Bowl XLVIII?
Brother Love and the Denver Broncos 23 46.94%
KATG and the Seattle Seahawks 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree45Likes

Old 01-21-2014, 03:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

1909: The Steakout

with Danny Hatch

www.twitter.com/DannyHatch

Share this episode: The Steakout (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Broncos vs Seahawks

I'm not voting FOR the Seahawks, I'm voting AGAINST the Broncos
Old 01-21-2014, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsmittyroad View Post
I'm not voting FOR the Seahawks, I'm voting AGAINST the Broncos
that has actually been the sentiment throughout this season. People aren't necessarily rooting for anyone but against Peyton Manning.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Why do people hate Peyton Manning? He's too good?
Abbey_James likes this.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

When he beats my team every time; I'm allowed to hate him, no?
Old 01-21-2014, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I vote solely on the fact that "Brother Love and the Denver Broncos" sounds badass.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

As fantastic as the Seahawks' defense is, Peyton's second half adjustments and audibles will be more than a match for them. Also, Peyton Manning is a genius for buying all of those Papa John's in Colorado right before pot was legalized.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Even most state schools now offer continued education with online and night classes. These will help with gathering the information you need to move forward in your career. For most careers besides the arts there is a Degree ceiling where you will not move up without at least a Bachelors.

It looks like Dannyhatch.com is down to 1495.00, you should be able to afford it now
Old 01-22-2014, 12:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
they want you to be a less ignorant person. How much do I use the physics I learned? Probably not much, but I do like comprehending how forces work. If we only should learn things that will be useful in our daily lives, then we should applaud Sherri Shephard on The View for not knowing the Earth is round instead of shitting on her ignorance because she and most of you don't need to know the Earth is round.
who is this 'they'? the institution paid to teach things? i understand having a basic human knowledge, that's what compulsory education for minors is about. as an adult, how about i decide how well rounded i'd like to be, i have google for fuck's sake, and spend the thousands of dollars it takes to get a degree, that i'm presumably getting to become employed, on things that apply to that degree or knowledge set. education is too damned expensive to take so many superfluous classes.

making me take, i.e. pay for, history of doodie pies or high level mathematics that have nothing to do with the jobs i'll be seeking is a racket. colleges are businesses at the end of the day. 'they' don't give a shit how well rounded i am, they want two years of sweet government loans.

if you come out of high school an ignorant fuck on the level you're insinuating, that says much more about our primary and secondary educational systems than college. you should know those kinds of things before you get there; how would you get in otherwise? that job out there could give a shit, too. many people find and hold down jobs thinking the universe is 6,000 years old.

/rant
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Is college where you learned the Earth is round, Seamus?