Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it weird that Keith showers after sex?
Yes 18 26.47%
No 50 73.53%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree52Likes

Old 01-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1911: Hit the Showers

with Robert Kelly

www.twitter.com/RobertKelly

Share this episode: Hit the Showers (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by dannyhatch; 01-23-2014 at 06:45 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It's only weird if Cat thinks it's weird. If you were fucking me, I'd think it was weird.

"Thug" might be dog-whistle n-word. I'd never thought about it that way before, but I can see it.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

I worked at a recording studio in Times Square, it was on 7th & 48th and the lobby was on the 10th floor. They never closed. Often late at night, guys would buzz the 10th floor and we'd let them in. Honestly, there was no way to know that they weren't with someone in one of the studios. The security camera was low quality with no audio. The guys would get off the elevator and be in a lobby with a bunch of us looking at them. They were drunk and confused. We'd have to break the news to them that they got scammed. Some guy had taken their money and told them to go inside and buzz the 10th floor and there's be girls waiting for them on the 10th floor. Sometimes there were girls, but not any willing to fuck or suck. They almost always left defeated. Occasionally they'd try to get the elevator and run downstairs, but by that time, the scam artist was long gone. I felt bad for those guys.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Anyone else getting the 404 error with iTunes when trying to download this episode?
Old 01-23-2014, 11:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_collector View Post
Anyone else getting the 404 error with iTunes when trying to download this episode?
I am. I can't download it from the site, my podcast app, anywhere.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelmore View Post
I am. I can't download it from the site, my podcast app, anywhere.
I've already downloaded it.

Send me 10 bitcoins and I'll PM u a torrent link.

And yes, I am a Nigerian Prince.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You Ps now have it in your feed as well.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wohooo! I'm a VIP!
Old 01-24-2014, 12:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

MMA vs Football

There are two things I know with utmost certainty.

1. It's a 41 minute drive from West Chester to KATG Studio in Queens. I know this cuz Bob Kelly said it like 82 times.

2. MMA is the most brutal sport in existence today. It's a bit silly to suggest MMA is safer than FootballThe latest UFC fight, (#168) had Anderson Silva break his leg, (gruesome video below) and also had Ronda Rousey vs Meisha Tate, (2nd video below [although a different UFC fight] Ronda wins by doing an 'arm bar' where you bend the opponents arm backwards against the elbow - until it breaks!

Loved Bob Kelly. Glad he returned. Great show, but the Vistaprint was A++++ When Chemda suggested "You're a thug" and then Keith added "A common thug" for not going with Vistaprint - I couldn't stop laughing.

WARNING Both Videos Are Graphic
[broken leg and arm]

Old 01-24-2014, 02:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Robert's account of having a new baby is totally true. I guess we're all evolving towards an age where you don't really have to pretend you instantly bond with a baby. It's really weird, you love the baby the secon he's born (I blame hormones) but you have no clue what the crying means (hunger? poop? being a douche nozzle?), you don't know that little person. Then, slowly, the kid starts to smile and interact and it truly is the best thing ever. Also, impossible to describe to people without children, mostly because we lose so many brain cells due to not sleeping that we become stupid and dislearn teh inglesh lungage.

The dog thing is also pretty true. After maybe three months of my son's birth we had the conversation "have you pet the dog recently?" "hell no, germ infested beast!". Now they're becoming buddies and we're not so stressed over germs but it took a while.
Enunciated Piffle and Tank like this.