Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it weird that Keith showers after sex?
Yes 18 26.47%
No 50 73.53%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree52Likes

Old 01-26-2014, 06:59 PM   #31 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post

Robert had been funny then entire show but that advertising read had me in tears as Robert objected to some of Keith's promotional adlibs.
I feel Robert asking for Keith to give his plugs the VistaPrint treatment deserves a KATGuh nomination as well.
rodimusprime and TheUnderlost like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
What I've learned from KATG is that Midwest and Southern folks seem like they're more polite than East Coasters, but that actually Midwesterners and Southerners are hating you from behind a facade of hospitality while Noo Yoik and Bawston peeps are really just wearing their hearts in their sleeves and showing their true selves.
Reporting from Murrica! NC State to be exact! It's really cloudy out here and boy is there a lot of silliness! I can confirm that there is one hell of a storm though! Not saying they are all like this, but the two-faced attitude is alive and well here! Back to you Bucho!

In all seriousness, yeah it is. It sucks. I had to disown almost my entire family because of it. Black is one thing. But if your gay, oh man. Get the popcorn. And if you are black AND gay. WOOOOOH. I get told all the time when the said target leaves. "Ya know Jason...They were a faggot...It ain't right." or "Psh. They (blacks) think they run this place. Idiots." Then begins a welfare rant. With sly words like "thug". They won't say "nigger". So....At least not to me.

They also know full well my stance on race and homosexuality. But it never ceases to shut them up. I almost wonder if they're fucking with me. But I see them say the same stuff to others too. Gotta love the Murrica.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 01-27-2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:27 AM   #33 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Before this episode I haven't really understood Robert Kelly's comedy. I've listened to his podcast "You Know What Dude" a few times. Obviously heard him when he was on KATG before. I always thought he just came off kind of mean and I just didn't get it.

But after this episode of KATG for some reason I just get it now.
My feelings exactly. I didn't really like him before but this time around I really enjoyed him as a guest.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:41 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
That prostitute chunk should be nominated for a KATGuh. I forget the categories but something like most ridiculous or biggest HA inducing moment. Something like that

Quote:
I feel Robert asking for Keith to give his plugs the VistaPrint treatment deserves a KATGuh nomination as well.
did you put it in the nomination thread?!? nobody does this stuff for us; if we want to see it acknowledged, we gotta put it up. remember time stamps.

KATGuh Nomination Thead
Keith and dEadERest like this.

Last edited by Sparrow; 01-27-2014 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #35 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I totally agree with that! The last five minutes got me laughing my ass off my tears started falling like I was being taken to the gallows! But what category would that fall under?! The most ridiculous moment maybe?
Old 01-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnderlost View Post
I totally agree with that! The last five minutes got me laughing my ass off my tears started falling like I was being taken to the gallows! But what category would that fall under?! The most ridiculous moment maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
did you put it in the nomination thread?!? nobody does this stuff for us; if we want to see it acknowledged, we gotta put it up. remember time stamps.

KATGuh Nomination Thead
Keith and TheUnderlost like this.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Roger that, ma'am.
Sparrow likes this.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:14 PM   #38 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:

KATGuh Nomination Thead
Thanks for that tip. I didn't know about it. I'll proceed now
Sparrow likes this.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:45 PM   #39 (permalink)

Chemda was right

I liked this episode.
And here's future reference for Chemda

By the time they have been retired for two years, 78% of former NFL players have gone bankrupt or are under financial stress because of joblessness or divorce.

The source is a Sports Illustrated article. They're legit, right?
Recession or no recession, many NFL, NBA and Major League - 03.23.09 - SI Vault
Keith and flerchin like this.