Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you watch Super Bowl XLVIII?
Yes 45 58.44%
No 32 41.56%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree66Likes

Old 02-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)

For the record I wasn't really that mad, just poorly executed smack talk. I wasn't trying to bully Keith. I was just trying to intimidate him so he would give me money. Wait.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Regarding the Chili Peppers, they had wireless connections to their guitars. I always check that shit when watching a live tv spot. Whether they were transmitting anything I don't know but they had everything in place to fake the funk.
And I had never heard a Bruno Mars song but I really enjoyed his show, though I skipped the ballad - I was tired and needed to get to more of the game. Wasn't bored at all and I was all gung-ho to hate on him but he did well in my book.

Actually I had seen a Bruno Mars vine a couple days before the game:
https://vine.co/v/htV3h2ielre
Old 02-04-2014, 02:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I totally agree with Chemda on that Bruno Mars assessment. He's pretty, he sings beautifuly, he seems like a nice guy, he is competent (the super bowl half time show was good), his videos are cute and funny but he just lacks charisma.
The Girl likes this.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:21 AM   #14 (permalink)

I would really like to know what the little girl was wearing when Woody took her to play with Satan's train set.

Really, really like to know...

It's for science.
JSZilla likes this.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

1918: Woody and His Daughters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
I found the game quite funny - every different possible way you could score, Seahawks did it.

No 2 point conversion. However, the Broncos did get one.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:42 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I would really like to know what the little girl was wearing when Woody took her to play with Satan's train set.

Really, really like to know...

It's for science.
I think you need a podcast lol. I don't think I have ever read anything more vile. Maybe dead baby jokes. Jesus Christ dude lol. And yet that horseshit amuses me. So I'm no better.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #17 (permalink)

Kept waiting for Keith to say DIE woody so I will. Die you monstrous scumbag piece of shit. DIE.
Keith, Blitzgal and JSZilla like this.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

It's really sad that this is just about the only place where I can listen and know that I won't get a bunch of Woody Allen apologies and people making the same "he never lived with them, he never adopted her" bullshit quibbles. KATG is my safe space when it comes to this story.

(By sad I mean that there is no mainstream media that is not making these apologies for this creep)
Keith and Dean from Australia like this.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:42 PM   #19 (permalink)

Hey Keith, just so you know that picture of the syringe is one of those internet hoaks that caught on. Its actually just the same needle zoomed in at different magnifications. A single needle can be used many times before it needs to be replaced as long as it is steralized

Here is a reddit post describing this in more detail if I can find better source I will post Needle vs skin. : woahdude
Old 02-04-2014, 03:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If you haven't seen it before (I hadn't), I also recommend reading the Vanity Fair article from 1992: Mia's Story | Vanity Fair

Some excerpts:
Woody, wearing just underwear, would take Dylan to bed with him and entwine his body around hers; or that he would have her suck his thumb; or that often when Dylan went over to his apartment he would head straight for the bedroom with her so that they could get into bed and play. He called Mia a “spoilsport” when she objected to what she referred to as “wooing.”

___

One summer day in Connecticut, when Dylan was four and Woody was applying suntan lotion to her nude body, he alarmed Mia’s mother, actress Maureen O’Sullivan, and sister Tisa Farrow when he began rubbing his finger in the crack between her buttocks. Mia grabbed the lotion out of his hand, and O’Sullivan asked, “How do you want to be remembered by your children?” “As a good father,” Woody answered. “Well, that’s interesting,” O’Sullivan replied. “It only lasted a few seconds, but it was definitely weird,” says Tisa Farrow.

__

Dylan began to tell a harrowing story, in dribs and drabs but in excruciating detail. According to her account, she and Daddy went to the attic (not really an attic, just a small crawl space off the closet of Mia’s bedroom where the children play), and Daddy told her that if she stayed very still he would put her in his movie and take her to Paris. He touched her “private part.” Dylan said she told him, “It hurts. I’m just a little kid.” The she told Mia, “Kids have to do what grown-ups say.” Mia, who has a small Beta video camera and frequently records her large brood, made a tape of Dylan for Dylan’s psychologist, who was in France at the time. “I don’t want to be in a movie with my daddy,” Dylan said, and asked, “Did your daddy ever do that to you?”
Keith likes this.