Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you watch Super Bowl XLVIII?
Yes 45 58.44%
No 32 41.56%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree66Likes

Old 02-04-2014, 04:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I seriously want to lynch this fuck.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

I think that everyone is rushing to judgement here.

Not to say that I like Woody Allen. I don't. He personifies the desperate need for more bullying, and for weedy little jew kids to be killed before they graduate high school.

However I believe that, much like prostitution, 9/11, and smoking weed; pedophilia is essentially a victimless crime. It helps kids learn about their bodies, and teaches them that life is tough and you need to carve your own trail through this world.

Look at Keith - he's still baawwwing about getting bullied, however these bullies helped shape little K from the gangly stick figure he was into the bouncing bald ball of boisterousness who delights us on a daily basis. They taught him to stand up for himself, and how can that be a bad thing?

Nerd = Nigger
Bully = Pedo
flerchin likes this.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:34 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZilla View Post
I think you need a podcast lol. I don't think I have ever read anything more vile. Maybe dead baby jokes. Jesus Christ dude lol. And yet that horseshit amuses me. So I'm no better.
I wouldn't have a clue how to start doing a podcast.

If only someone had put together a step by step guide...
flerchin and JSZilla like this.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Damn Scumhook,

You're on a roll. A fucked-up, hilarious, roll.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

Fuck Woody

I just wanted to say fuck Woody Allen. Showing my support for Keith. I'm even going to boycot his movies. To think...I almost watched Annie Hall for the first time cause I heard its a "classic". Fuck that!

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being Ariel Castro, Woody has now shot up past Polanski to a 9. At least Polanski got the girl high!

-K
Old 02-04-2014, 06:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

Manhattan is a well made film but it's creepy as fuck, especially considering this. It's crazy that he walks around with pretty much no worries. Sickening...
Old 02-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Damn Scumhook,

You're on a roll. A fucked-up, hilarious, roll.
Just speakin the truth, baby
Old 02-04-2014, 07:16 PM   #28 (permalink)

You gonna get stabbed.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

Re: Is Keith being a hypocrite?

Keith is indeed being a hypocrite in the episode. At the beginning when talking about Roethlisberger, he stated that he didn't know the whole truth so he'd somewhat reserve judgement. I was thinking about how he talks about Michael Jackson all the time and how he "knows" that he touched kids ("minimum", of course). Michael Jackson was acquitted of all charges in criminal court, and the parents settled out of court for the civil case. Oh, kinda reminiscent of big Ben.

It absolutely blew my mind when Keith actually mentioned MJ later during the episode, and I'm glad that he caught that he may be being hypocritical in his thinking at the very end. Just because allegations are for sexual assault against kids instead of women, doesn't make unfounded claims any more true. I don't know anything about Allen, so I won't comment on his dumb ass, but there is no evidence that has surfaced that Michael has ever had sex or touched kids (or anyone, really--my guess is that he was asexual). Keith also often says that he admitted to giving kids wine, when all he ever said was that he would hide alcohol consumption from kids around him by having people fill cans with wine for him. Jackson denied ever giving it to children and calling it "Jesus juice". There just isn't any evidence of anything beyond being a rich idiot that used all his money and fame to avoid growing up instead of getting a therapist and resolving his issues. The fame drew the attention of the media, which assassinated a lot of his public image.

I have the same opinion of the Roethlisberger allegations. We know he was an asshole party boy who liked getting his dick wet, but did he rape the ladies? We just don't know (in the Lake Tahoe case, we can pretty safely guess no with the current evidence). Stop being furious at things you can't know the truth about, especially when you haven't researched the topic. There are literally millions of other things/people that we know are shitty that are worth more ire.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
You gonna get stabbed.
Reported for cyberbullying.