Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-26-2005, 05:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

Don't know about mice but...

Dead rats smell like arse!
Like, SERIOUS raw sewage stuff.
I used to work at the bar/restaurant where the ownership had just changed hands, and we had to get it back into shape.
It had one hell of a rat problem, and we had to keep closing sections of the eating area due to "electrical faults"... i.e. rats had crawled under the floorboards and died and the smell was so bad you couldn't go in the area without wanting to hurl.
Wonderful stuff.
-t
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

This episode is the sex
Old 12-26-2005, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perclissigi
It had one hell of a rat problem, and we had to keep closing sections of the eating area due to "electrical faults"... i.e. rats had crawled under the floorboards and died and the smell was so bad you couldn't go in the area without wanting to hurl.
Hm, genuine wiring faults can smell pretty rank. My mate used to have this lamp and every time he turned it on his mum accused us of wanking off in his bedroom.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:25 AM   #14 (permalink)

I had to pause the show when Keith mentioned how mice smell. I had two pet mice here at work, both store bought white mice, named Rabbit and Jennifer. Now, mouse poop and pee smells bad. But mice smell good. Just like cats smell good. Mice are also very friendly, if you didn't get them from a store which borderline abuses them. Both my mice were feeder mice.

First, I got Rabbit. Rabbit was from a chain pet store, I don't remember which one, but I know it's not PetSmart, as they only stock guy mice*. Rabbit was good in the beginning, but got depressed and very odd. So, I realized that my going against the grain and ignoring what they said about them getting lonely by themselves wasn't working.

I really wanted a non-white mouse for my second mouse, but no such luck. If you want a nice rodent here, you've got to go with rats. And rats will eat mice (so you may want to stock up on rats, K and C). I ended up going to a reptile shop since they were known to get non-white feeder mice in. Nope. But how I picked out Jennifer was interesting.

The lady came over to the 10 gallon aquarium that 40 or so mice lived in. Very cramped surroundings and all the mice looked the same. The opened the top and all of them scurried to the back corner in a big wad. Well, except one of them. Jennifer ran to the middle of the cage, stood on the food, and stared at us. She was either doing the altruistic "eat me, mr. hawk" thing or ready to fight us. She won.

Jen and Rabbit lived a good two months before I put in some sticks that had been sprayed with roundup the week before. They died slowly in a horrible manner. I was actually holding Jennifer when she died. It was horrible. I buried them, planted Altheas over their graves, and had little pet tags made marking their graves that I attached to the fence behind them.

Oh, and if you've never seen a mouse climb limbs, it's amazing.

*PetSmart keeps only male mice since, if one female gets in, you only get 20 more mice. If you have females and one male gets in, you have 1000s more mice. But, no one wants male mice, they got balls as big as their heads.

But yeah, mice smell good. I'm sure they are good eating too. Buffalo mice. Mmmm.

Old 12-27-2005, 04:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

Strike Coverage Day 6

Stop with the strike already. We get it you hate workers that inconvenience you. I especially love how the rantings go from hating the TWU and then hating the MTA policies but still blaming it on the TWU. The workers are in an organization called the TWU (which striked) the MTA is a executives that manage these workers. The TWU striked against the MTA.

As far as Dungy. I doubt it's that big a deal to Tony Dungy (especially now) that Keith got his name wrong. It's just reduces Keith's sports credibilty to his listeners which doesn't have a long way to fall anyway. :-) I doubt players get offended when people misprounce their names. Hakeem Olajuwon's name was misprounced for years.

It is offensive to not see how it's wrong to mention the team's record after talking about the death of a person. The record doesn't matter at that point.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Mousecapades

When I was around 10 I was running around in the woods near my home and found an entire ?nest? of newborn mice with the mother.

One by one, I set them up and threw rocks at them until they were all dead. Never killed anything before or since but I felt like I was doing the world a favor.

But, really, how sick do you gotta be to SMELL a dead mouse. For the love of Keith's Dad's God's Son..

Lickmy
Old 12-28-2005, 07:38 AM   #17 (permalink)

That sir, like the story my dad has told when he threw a puppy 30 feet into the air because he was mad at it, should never be told again.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:47 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
That sir, like the story my dad has told when he threw a puppy 30 feet into the air because he was mad at it, should never be told again.
I know. But I didn't SMELL them..

Lickmy
Old 01-16-2006, 05:38 PM   #19 (permalink)

Ever hit a dead mouse crawling with maggots with a HOT hanger.....Mmmmmmm