Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight?
Keith Malley 24 51.06%
Steven Seagal 23 48.94%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree13Likes

Old 01-31-2014, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

1917: Juan is the Loneliest Number

Share this episode: Juan is the Loneliest Number (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Hi. Hola. My name is Juan. Sober. 30 something and I give zero shits about this marriage...
Scumhook likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 01-31-2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: soy borracho circa de biblioteca y autobus
Old 02-01-2014, 03:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Yep

Just heard the show, I tend to laugh and smile when I get nervous and of course this makes me look like a douche. No excuse, saying I was kinda of starstruck and the nervous laugh got the best of me.

Thank you for your time guys I`ll keep you posted.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Edward Snowden stole government documents raising questions about his patriotism and the debate is on as to whether he's guilty of treason or a whistleblower.

When it comes to Dennis Rodman hanging out in North Korea or Steven Seagull verbally blowing Putin in the news; there is no debate. Shame on both of these American celebrities.

Are they really so bereft of attention in their own country that they go seeking it in other countries? Some of whom are outspoken enemies of America?

Once your ego has been super inflated with fame is there like a psychosis that occurs once it goes away? I say this in all seriousness. I think Rodman and Seagull have lost their fucking minds.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Rodman was drunker than Cooter Brown, that's his excuse
Old 02-02-2014, 06:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Keith sorry but you're wrong on this one.

Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #7 (permalink)

Keith, dude. I am a bit confused. Lex Luthor is a thug? He's generally depicted as a business man who rarely gets his hands dirty. That or a mad scientist (don't ask it's a stupid 1940s thing). Gene Hackman's version was a bit different but more of a swindler of sorts but hardly a thug himself, more of a goofball. He did get more physical than usuall, that's true. And I don't mean thug in a gangster way, I mean it in a no-non-sense-let's-do-this-shit-don't-fuck-with-me way. He has an armor he can get into sure. A bad ass? Kind of. Luthor is the anti-Tony Stark. He is a super rich, super smart, and a super arrogant schemer.

Yes, he could throw a punch but it's a matter of would he. He usually doesn't. He will manipulate someone to do it for him. He is above that. I would say go check out Superman Returns for a better example of how Lex is usually potrayed. But don't bother, that movie made literally no sense and I was scratching my head the whole movie. Kevin Spacey was fine as Lex, everything else on the other hand...I'd recommend some of the animated movies too but I doubt you're into it. Though on the flip side they're not very long lol.

I personally would not of cast Jesse. But he could fit. A bit too young in my eyes, he has a sort of, no pun, young gun dot com yuppy feel. A new money risk taker kinda vibe if we are talking the Lex archetype. I like Clancy Brown better to be honest. With or with out his hair.

Also, last I checked wasn't the whole dynamic of Luthor vs. Clark SUPPOSED to be brains versus brawn? So he actually would be using his brains more than anything.

Was that little rant thing a joke? I'm confused. A skit maybe? It wasn't bad. I liked Chemda's unfriending joke. But I don't understand.

Oh yeah. I think Segal may win. But I am pulling for Keith to win because....Huckabee? C'mon. Don't do Mike no favors.

EDIT: That reminds me. Maybe what you meant was his size is too thin and dainty compared to a Kevin Spacey or a Gene Hackman? I re-listened to get a better grip of the topic. The mention of Michael Cera seemed like that tip off. I suppose it is true that Jesse Eisenberg is very non-threatening. But I think it still stands that would it not still work? Archetype wise?
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 02-02-2014 at 09:19 AM.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon View Post
Keith sorry but you're wrong on this one.
That was back in 1993 when Seagal had superpowers that made everyone he touched roll away.
JSZilla and Enunciated Piffle like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Segal is like 70 now. Right?
Old 02-02-2014, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Seagal provided the training that led Anderson Silva to knock Vitor Belfort out with a single kick. I'd be confident in his ability to hand an ass-kicking to Keith.

Has Keith ever fought anyone sober?