Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1922: No Disrespect (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1922-no-disrespect-18362/)

dannyhatch 02-07-2014 05:52 PM

1922: No Disrespect

with Chris Distefano

www.twitter.com/ChrisDComedy

Share this episode: No Disrespect (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Tank 02-08-2014 06:25 AM

I saw my wife's 'look back' and tried to get my own - same shit as Keith. Next time my wife is going to post the 3,000th cute picture of our daughter I'll stop her and say "hey, allow me" so I can finally be an accepted member of society.

dori 02-08-2014 08:01 AM

Omg! I've been an avid watcher of Girl code and as soon as this episode started I knew I recognized his voice from somewhere. Would love to hear Carly (his gf) on an episode in the future.
:p
/just exposed myself as a 20-something girl haha

dori 02-08-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dori (Post 801012)
Omg! I've been an avid watcher of Girl code and as soon as this episode started I knew I recognized his voice from somewhere. Would love to hear Carly (his gf) on an episode in the future.
:p
/just exposed myself as a 20-something girl haha

aaaaaand nevermind just heard the part about them breaking up

Bucho 02-08-2014 03:46 PM

Keith, you goof, you have an ace editor on staff, you don't need no stinkin' production line carbon copy cheeseball Facebook auto-generated montage. I bet Marisela could whip up something 100 times better from your photos with her eyes closed.

Dean from Australia 02-08-2014 05:54 PM

Chris was fantastic! Loved him and this episode.

Russia got the Sochi Olympics because they paid for it. The amount of corruption and dirty shit going on in the Olympic bid process. Putin probably poisoned people to get it.

Are uncircumcised guys still a thing?

When my serioso and I first slept together, she was horrified when she took my cock out of my shorts.

This emotion, to be be clear, did not last for very long.

thirteen 02-10-2014 08:56 AM

Regarding your discussion about not being able to find a man with fulfilling emotional qualities, education / intelligence, and handiness, among many other things. Well...I really lucked out then. If your guy or girl is interested in helping you out or has an interest in working, they will figure out a way to do the drywall (or whatever it may be) somewhat correctly. It takes an interest AND research. It's really not that hard to figure out how to do it...with a little help. Be it from a friend, a hardware store, or Google. There's nothing worse than a person who claims they can't do something and not try at all.

If you're going to live with your parents for a long time, at least learn how to do as many things as possible (including your own laundry) for the duration. I lived with my parents up until my early 20s, and my siblings and I had to do all of our own things (from the mundane cleaning to paying bills). You'll never be completely ready to move out, but you'll be well on your way if parents make it a point not to baby you.

PsychoLoco 02-10-2014 11:44 AM

You have said twice that Putin poisoned a candidate in an election and ruined his face. You have that mixed up.

The USSR was a union of 15 countries. One country was Russia and one country was Ukraine. Putin was a KGB agent in Russia and was able to get sufficient dirt on Boris Yeltsin to force his retirement at the turn of the century and then take over Russia. He is following the letter of the law that says you can't be president more than 2 terms in a row. He won the presidency twice, then let his Prime Minister win the next election and appoint him (Putin) Prime Minister. After one term, Putin ran again and won the presidency. He can now run and win one more time before he's forced to be "Prime Minister" again.

The guy that was poisoned, Victor Yushchenko, is a Ukrainian. He was the Prime Minister of Ukraine prior to the 2004 elections when he ran against Victor Yanukovich. In that election, Yushchenko was poisoned during the election and everyone thought he would be forced to drop out of the race. He lost the election and street protests broke out. A second presidential election was forced and the poisoned guy won. However, he was ineffective for 5 years as president, probably because he was always wondering when he'd be poisoned again. He lost the 2010 election and the guy that was thought to have poisoned him, Yanukovich, won. That is the guy that is president now and facing protests about moving away from the EU towards Russia. Putin has never been tied to the Yushchenko poisoning.

Keith 02-10-2014 11:53 AM

I get my corrupt Eastern European countries confused. I appreciate that.

PsychoLoco 02-10-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 801221)
I get my corrupt Eastern European countries confused. I appreciate that.

I can't prove he DIDN"T have anything to do with it, but Putin is more than the Ukrainians can handle at the moment. Also, no one has ever been convicted of the poisoning. Can you imagine, you're the president of a country and you can't figure out who spiked your barbecue with Dioxin at a state facility.