Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Woody Allen molest Dyan Farrow?
Yes 106 82.17%
No 23 17.83%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree587Likes

Old 02-13-2014, 05:49 AM   #101 (permalink)

It comes down to this: Everyone hates an unremorseful nerd.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:12 AM   #102 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
It comes down to this: Everyone hates an unremorseful nerd.
Way to make it about you. I think the real problem is that he is a unremorseful child molester.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:46 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
Way to make it about you. I think the real problem is that he is a unremorseful child molester.
Cram it.
chelseagirl19 and PatDixonNYC like this.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:04 AM   #104 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
Cram it.
I shake at your withering criticism.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
I shake at your withering criticism.
Let's make-up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pat-valentine.jpg (29.9 KB, 66 views)
Old 02-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart Horse View Post
Woody Allen has stayed married to Soon-Yi Previn since 1997.

A long(ish) term celebrity marriage is perhaps a positive mark for Woody Allen and his wife.

And Mary Kay Letourneau is still married to the kid she started raping when he was 12. She's still a rapist and their relationship is still fucked up.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:38 PM   #107 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
And Mary Kay Letourneau is still married to the kid she started raping when he was 12. She's still a rapist and their relationship is still fucked up.
Letourneau was found guilty of raping Fualaau and that was due to his age at the time and her ex-husband's relative tipping off the cops who in turn notified CPS - Fualaau always maintained it was consensual regardless of his age & even his own mother concurred he was no victim in this instance. I have no hesitation in calling her a rapist because she was actually found guilty of the crime. Once a child is an adult, it's not my place to judge their relationship. I still do not get Letourneau and Fualaau just like Anna Nicole and that old ass dude, but that's just me. These folks got married and continued the relationship voluntarily, just like Allen and Soon-Yi. On some level, the continued marriage does strike a positive note in ones favor whether it should or not.

Woody Allen has never been found guilty of a crime. Woody Allen has also never been charged with a crime.

Molestation and rape are two different crimes. To date, Allen is neither a convicted rapist or a molester, regardless of public opinion. I am starting to side with Latta here and think its more the lack of any sort of remorse or even empathy on Allen's part that really pisses people off more, which I can completely understand.
PatDixonNYC likes this.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #108 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
On some level, the continued marriage does strike a positive note in ones favor whether it should or not.
Disagree.

The fact a disingenuous marriage, (one based on rape and the manipulation of child's mind) has or has not ended is irrelevant. It's like trying to argue that the effects of Stockholm Syndrome have a definite given length of time.

I'd argue you're confusing your healthy marriage with a marriage based on brainwashing and taking advantage.

Religious people take advantage of the young to steal their minds. Are you a proponent of this method?
Old 02-13-2014, 01:35 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Disagree.

The fact a disingenuous marriage, (one based on rape and the manipulation of child's mind) has or has not ended is irrelevant. It's like trying to argue that the effects of Stockholm Syndrome have a definite given length of time.

I'd argue you're confusing your healthy marriage with a marriage based on brainwashing and taking advantage.

Religious people take advantage of the young to steal their minds. Are you a proponent of this method?
I wasn't aware we knew for a fact Woody manipulated Soon Yi into doing anything. There certainly are some facts that seem to point to the possibility. But that is what is called circumstantial evidence. I am glad you mentioned Stockholm though, because that could be said why she is still with him as a counter to "yo dawg, I heard your heart likes what it likes". I was just thinking that this morning actually. If she was fucked with, why would she stick around. Other than money.

EDIT: I don't think it should be legal to expose anyone to religon until 18, but that's just me. I am so gonna catch shit for this.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 02-13-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #110 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZilla View Post
EDIT: I don't think it should be legal to expose anyone to religon until 18, but that's just me. I am so gonna catch shit for this.
KATG is, at the minimum, 90% Atheist. I think you'll be ok.