Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Woody Allen molest Dyan Farrow?
Yes 106 82.17%
No 23 17.83%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree587Likes

Old 02-10-2014, 10:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh yeah, I think he defiantly did it But due to all the muddy evidence he will not be convicted. I would also not let him alone with my kids. I think it was the great Kat Williams who said "don't nobody say the same shit about you for twenty fuckin years without it being true"
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

This episode was interesting. Woody Allen's arguments against Dylan's allegations are that Mia Farrow coached her into believing she was a rape victim from the age of seven?! God and what pisses me off more is people who think its too late for Dylan to still be talking about it. If you believed you were a rape victim and your rapist was still being lauded by a greater part of Hollywood, wouldn't you have something to say? By refusing to take sides, people dismiss the issue and allow Woody Allen to continue receiving unquestioned praise. People blinded by Woody's artistic input are willing to place him on a pedestal and write articles that focus on discrediting Dylan's story. They are willing to villify Dylan and silence the voice of rape survivors who may have been empowered by Dylan's article. Also on the Woody Allen and Soon-Yi point, abuse comes from a position of power. Obviously someone who has had a role in providing for you, has an intrinsic power over you. At the end of the day, the criticism Woody Allen apologists receive will never compare to the pain that victims of molestation are left with.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

First off FUUCK YOUUU Lovebird and welcome to the forums

As long as Elvis was mentioned what about when Jerry Lee Lewis married his first cousin.

There would be a lot more executions if our justice system went according to the jury of public opinion.
dEadERest and lovebird like this.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was so frustrated listening to this episode. Pat kept just blowing off anything chemda said and im glad she didn't let him get away with it. I just can't believe that he really truly feels like he said he did about half the stuff he said. I really kept waiting for him to say he was just screwing around and being rediculous. He obviously has no idea what sexual abuse does to a child and how hard it is to prosecute the cases. Can you imagine sitting in a big scary court room in front of tons of people and explaining to someone that's accussing you of being a liar that the man who was supposed to love you above all others hurt you in the worst way possible? I'm grown and I couldn't do that much less could I do it at 7 years old. That's whar they meant by the child being too fucking fragile to testify.
Keith, crazyrob, Blitzgal and 3 others like this.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Pat Dixon once again refuses to compromise his integrity as a journalist.

He was a calm, dry voice of reason; pouring oil upon these turbulent waters of Woodygate.

All hail the great man, and may crime in NYC ever increase!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 11:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

I think Woody Allen is a fucking creep at the very least, and 99.999% likely to a child molester. I hope the media doesn't let him off the hook until his career is over.

I didn't enjoy much of this episode beyond the silly parts with Danny. Chemda's tone when she was debating with Pat quickly grew hostile and petulant. Keith attacked everything Pat said with snide, sarcastic remarks rather than even attempting to have a real conversation. Chemda's attitude in particular tanked the whole episode. I don't disagree with anything either of them said, but it was hard not to tune out. I would be really surprised if Keith and Chemda could listen back and be completely satisfied with their demeanors, and I'd also be surprised if Pat didn't think twice before going back on KATG for another debate.
Piscean, Lazarou, JSZilla and 2 others like this.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Playing Devil's Advocate: We don't call it "Playing Child Rapist Lawyer" around here for nothing. Pat played a great Child Rapist Lawyer.
Keith, Bucho, scotticus and 9 others like this.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:27 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn View Post
I think Woody Allen is a fucking creep at the very least, and 99.999% likely to a child molester. I hope the media doesn't let him off the hook until his career is over.

I didn't enjoy much of this episode beyond the silly parts with Danny. Chemda's tone when she was debating with Pat quickly grew hostile and petulant. Keith attacked everything Pat said with snide, sarcastic remarks rather than even attempting to have a real conversation. Chemda's attitude in particular tanked the whole episode. I don't disagree with anything either of them said, but it was hard not to tune out. I would be really surprised if Keith and Chemda could listen back and be completely satisfied with their demeanors, and I'd also be surprised if Pat didn't think twice before going back on KATG for another debate.
Your opinion is wrong.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Here are some random facts toward the polygraph argument:

The polygraph is always interesting to the public and to law enforcement, but is not and should not be used as any kind of absolute proof. Polygraphs can show both false positive responses and false negative responses. The Amer. Polygraph Association places the accuracy at about 87-89% and the Nat. Acad. of Science published a 2003 study showing this at 85-89%. Still, the government (FBI) does use them, such as for anyone applying for top secret clearance.

In no state can anyone be forced by the police or anyone else to take a polygraph examination. Almost every state fits into one of two categories; those that find them completely inadmissible and those that allow their admission with "the stipulations of both parties" (meaning both defendant and the prosecutor agree to admit the test results as evidence).
Bucho and WittyReference like this.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:39 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
Playing Devil's Advocate: We don't call it "Playing Child Rapist Lawyer" around here for nothing. Pat played a great Child Rapist Lawyer.
Hah! I thought about this funny coincidence as well. Not just a metaphor anymore.