Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Woody Allen molest Dyan Farrow?
Yes 106 82.17%
No 23 17.83%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree587Likes

Old 02-16-2014, 11:08 PM   #251 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckydewbabe View Post
I can always tell when he's had a bit too much of Pat's voice in his ear...
How?

Does he start thinking for himself?

Does he develop his own opinion, and then back it up with eloquent and rational arguments?

Does he stop swallowing your cheese-flavoured feminist bullshit?

C, but for The Cubbies, not Creationism.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:24 PM   #252 (permalink)

Quote:
C'MONNN--The issue I had listening to this shit was I felt like their was some unknown agreement made before the show... Pat Dixon feels like he has some perspective and throughout the show pointed out how he came on to discuss the "FACTS"... he's not a lawyer and his only unique perspective comes from his fascination with misogynistic jokes, usually based on god awful sex crimes. I introduced my fiance to KATG and the Crime Report when we first started dating- I can always tell when he's had a bit too much of Pat's voice in his ear...

It was very misogynistic for Pat to specifically use the word "hysteria" when addressing Chemda's request for him to think of the situation and develop and opinion on what we do know. I'm confused why he even came on the show if he only wanted to talk about what he thought were facts and dismiss any information he didn't decide were facts for himself.
Ok, I'll bite. Why was it misogynistic to use the word "hysterical"?
Old 02-16-2014, 11:28 PM   #253 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDixonNYC View Post
Ok, I'll bite. Why was it misogynistic to use the word "hysterical"?
This is a perfect example. He knows this answer, right?
Old 02-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #254 (permalink)

i'm stoned. we've been drinking. let's fight this out. katg.com/chat
Keith and Cart Horse like this.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:34 PM   #255 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
the length of time of the marriage, regardless if it is good or bad, does imply a positive connotation that you can handle long-term commitments whether the marriage is disingenuous or not.
I love how women equate a man's worth with how long he can be loyal to a woman!

Woody's personal life and his written both make it clear that a man can be in a long relationship and/ or marriage and yet still trade it all in for teenage pussy. Christ! How many people on this forum have actually seen Blue Jasmine? It's a key component to this whole ordeal...

Anyway.

You could be right. Woody might have gotten all his side pussy days behind him. Maybe he's married since 1997 and stayed content.

I want you to think about this though. It's gross, but bear with me. Let's say that Woody Allen is in fact a child molester. We all know that shit is incurable and doesn't just end. Men convicted of that crime are repeat offenders.

What if the only thing keeping Woody 'faithful in marriage' is that he's abusing those two Asian adopted girls? Soon Yi strikes me as a woman who is in a very submissive role. She has been groomed since a young girl to accept Woody's perverted sexual desires. There have been plenty cases of husband/ wife child abuse cases. It is possible.

I'm sure Pat is now going to dissect this with numerous horseshit Washington Post articles on why I'm wrong. I'm more interested in a human/ personal response.

Also, above all else, everyone should see Blue Jasmine. It's incredible. It's got Dice, Louis CK, and Cate Blanchett in the greatest portrayal of a complacent/submissive rich wife's descent into madness - ever. It's award winning. Maybe some of you bitching on these forums might have missed that part.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:47 PM   #256 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
. I introduced my fiance to KATG and the Crime Report when we first started dating- I can always tell when he's had a bit too much of Pat's voice in his ear...
Does good comedy make this wimp cry?

He's still just a 'fiancé.' If you cancel the wedding your father will understand.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:45 AM   #257 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry for trying to inject some humor, it won't happen again.
WTF? ARE YOU QUITTING COMEDY??

Well, you always have your journalistic integrity to fall back on.
shoogbear63 likes this.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:48 AM   #258 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I love how women equate a man's worth with how long he can be loyal to a woman!

Woody's personal life and his written both make it clear that a man can be in a long relationship and/ or marriage and yet still trade it all in for teenage pussy. Christ! How many people on this forum have actually seen Blue Jasmine? It's a key component to this whole ordeal...

Anyway.

You could be right. Woody might have gotten all his side pussy days behind him. Maybe he's married since 1997 and stayed content.

I want you to think about this though. It's gross, but bear with me. Let's say that Woody Allen is in fact a child molester. We all know that shit is incurable and doesn't just end. Men convicted of that crime are repeat offenders.

What if the only thing keeping Woody 'faithful in marriage' is that he's abusing those two Asian adopted girls? Soon Yi strikes me as a woman who is in a very submissive role. She has been groomed since a young girl to accept Woody's perverted sexual desires. There have been plenty cases of husband/ wife child abuse cases. It is possible.

I'm sure Pat is now going to dissect this with numerous horseshit Washington Post articles on why I'm wrong. I'm more interested in a human/ personal response.

Also, above all else, everyone should see Blue Jasmine. It's incredible. It's got Dice, Louis CK, and Cate Blanchett in the greatest portrayal of a complacent/submissive rich wife's descent into madness - ever. It's award winning. Maybe some of you bitching on these forums might have missed that part.
Your theory is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

There, I'm just saying stuff now. I'm one of you.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:50 AM   #259 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
This is a perfect example. He knows this answer, right?
Perfect example of what? Or do I know the answer to that already too?
Old 02-17-2014, 12:56 AM   #260 (permalink)

Quote:
There, I'm just saying stuff now. I'm one of you.
So not scrambling around looking for news articles that will no doubt contribute to a Keith stroke feels good. It's a nice human feeling.

Admit it.