Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you support gay-straight segregation?
Yes 3 2.70%
No 108 97.30%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree127Likes

Old 02-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Homosexual Panic is a silly term because it was invented in 1920.

Everyone knows there were no gay men or lesbian women back then!
I should have looked up what year God invented gayness.

In my defense: Gay panic defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JSZilla likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Roman Emperor Constantine invented God around 303 AD.

It wasn't until early 1990's that Kurt Cobain discovered that "God is Gay"

#MindBlown
Scumhook likes this.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Roman Emperor Constantine invented God around 303 AD.

It wasn't until early 1990's that Kurt Cobain discovered that "God is Gay"

#MindBlown
Well, fuck me.

C
Old 02-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
...I'm American and the pursuit of my happiness happens here. 'Murica is a silly idea for silly people on both ends. hands off.
Amen!

Don't put the fences up yet! I have to live in the South/bible belt, at least for the time being, and I can't resign myself to the belief that it will always hold this prejudice. There are plenty of sane people 'round these parts- we just don't tend to be as loud and bombastic or hold major positions of power like these conservative "christians". Love thy neighbor as thy self, right? Give the good ones a chance to get the upper hand, stand up for equal treatment and equal rights, and wait for all those old white fundamentalists to die.

The ban on recognizing same-sex marriages conducted outside my state was recently struck down. The people passed it in 2004 with 75% of the vote. 2014 polls show that 55% of Kentuckians now oppose same-sex marriage. With this recent ruling, it's only a matter of time until a couple files a lawsuit contesting the ban within the state.

Change is happening. Slowly but people are realizing they don't want to be on the wrong side of history.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The Union can make some artificial snow, drop about two inches of the white stuff on some of these states, and go in for the kill.
scotticus likes this.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

THIS is why people from Kansas City get mad when people think we're from Kansas!!!! Missouri just supported the first gay NFL player with open arms and Kansas has this nonsense. FUCK KANSAS, that stupid state is 6 blocks west from my house and I try to avoid it as much as I can.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:01 AM   #17 (permalink)

Oh I know this place. Isn't Kansas a part of Indian Territory? I mean. It's not represented on the flag, right?
Old 02-14-2014, 10:03 AM   #18 (permalink)

Gay NFL Player

Am I the only one who thought that this guy was just trying to bump his draft stock. I know everyone says the locker room is a "man's" world but I would bet there are more than a few players and coaches who couldn't care less about someone's sexual orientation. I would bet as long as he doesn't act like Big Gay Al from south park he is going to be accepted and celebrated if he competes at the professional level.

Think of the great P.R. any team would get from picking this guy up. I for one think the tide is turning in the gay rights fight. Now would be a great time for an NFL team to try and show they are progressive. It is only a matter of time before people realize how foolish it is to care about anyone's sexual orientation, and it is unfortunate that we have to fight for people to get the civil rights that are due. There are some many more important things to fight over.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The Union can make some artificial snow, drop about two inches of the white stuff on some of these states, and go in for the kill.
atlanta'd be easy enough to take; it has fat arteries of interstate and a circle around it. rooting out the mountain bits would be like goddamn vietnam, but go right ahead; they're ready and itching for it, believe me.

nobody gives a shit about the plains. have all the peanuts, ya separatist fucks.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:19 AM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naholos View Post
I for one think the tide is turning in the gay rights fight.
This is what I'm talking about when I say how I don't think people see how bad it is.

Not only is there the Kansas bill we read that will be signed into law, Idaho is following suit. And I don't know much about Memphis, Tennessee, but I do know Nashville, Tennessee, and I know gay musicians put on wedding rings when they play in bars so that people won't question their sexuality.

I think it's going to get very violent.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.