Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who did you agree with more re: spanking?
Keith 17 34.00%
Chemda 33 66.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree32Likes

Old 03-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
You are a fucking moron
Which is it that bothers you, ape? Not being able to beat your kids for no reason or not being able to beat your pets for no reason?
Rollin likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Not being able to beat you while I have a reason.
flerchin, ssgtballard and Scumhook like this.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

corporal punishment

I am not against corporal punishment for the most teachers that could use it appropriately, I am against it for the few who are psychos and I don't think we are paying for the best quality now. Not saying there aren't good ones out there but that's not what you see on the news...
Old 03-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #34 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yeah, to clarify, I don't think teachers should be able to use corporal punishment. But I think the Australian system swang way too far the other way.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #35 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

When Chemda was talking about her heat it made me think of this. Skip to 9m42, not letting me put that in the link for some reason.

Last edited by daemon; 03-18-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:17 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
I first want to let be known that I don't mean for this to be as rude as it is going to sound.
Is that like some Irish version of "I'm just sayin" or "No offense"

Like "No offense, but you're a fucking cunt and I'm glad you have AIDS".

or "I just fucked your sister, and I'm just sayin, but I've had better".
Old 03-19-2014, 04:04 AM   #37 (permalink)

I don't remember ever being deterred from doing something because of the threat of a spanking. Not letting people down or disappointing them was a bigger factor.

The principal could cane people on their hands and that was always a concern but that's because it seemed like it would hurt.

I do remember thinking how some of the spankings from my parents weren't warranted, being assumed guilty of something with no chance of explanation, or when I was dragged into a spanking because of being an innocent bystander to something my sister did. And I remember resenting them for it.

I also remember thinking at 14 or 15, I'm bigger then both of them now and if they ever try it again, I'm hitting back. I think they caught that vibe from me as it was the last time it ever happened.

I've also seen a teacher hold a classmate a foot off the ground against a wall by his neck. So I don't really trust teachers with the power.
Rollin likes this.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn View Post
Which is it that bothers you, ape? Not being able to beat your kids for no reason or not being able to beat your pets for no reason?
The thought process that any two year old or puppy will understand that what they are doing will kill them by telling them. The point to spanking is to inflict a small pain in order to avoid a much larger pain. I've never hit my kids or animals hard enough to leave marks, break anything or as much as I would hit an adult who called me an ape but have smacked them hard enough to stop them from touching my stove. Specially with puppys who have a much higher pain tolerence, not Keiths dog, in order to teach them to keep the razor sharp teeth from piercing my childs skin they need a smack.
Stop treating controlled spanking or a small smack like its a closed fist punch from an angry parent. Just because I spank my children does not mean they are abused. My kids are not afraid of me but they do respect the fact that they shouldn't touch the stove or run out into traffic.
Bucho, flerchin and Scumhook like this.
The SSgt has it exactly right.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The SSgt has it exactly right. You can't reason or explain to a 2-year-old, and sometimes you have to get their attention.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #40 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Some kids need smacked, end of story. We didnt all have the magic jew guilt where words were all that was need as corrective action
Keith and PastaFace like this.