Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-04-2006, 12:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

I have the same Shit or puke syndrome. Do i stand or Sit,

do I shit , wipe and then turn real fast to puke on my shit (bad view)

Do i puke and then let the rush of water coming out my ass splash puke and shit on my ass.

I am going to take my 3rd shower of the morning.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Unhappy perspectives

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay
okay, before i get to my point. having to log in every single time i come to the board is getting annoying
Aashkara!

That's mad annoying

BTW, Spooky, after reading your post here you should be the decepticon, thats pure evil man, framing someone for drugs, thats toio harsh.
Just put a few drops of laxative in her coffee, you laugh, and no one's LIFE is ruined. I mean let's keep perspective people.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali
Nope. Just you

Spooky: Ass pic please. thank you!
you guys had your chance! i offered in the 'pics of me' thread in the talk shite forum, but nobody wanted to see, i even threw up a sweet nipple pic as a teaser. you guys missed it, sorry, no money, no honey!
Old 01-04-2006, 12:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
BTW, Spooky, after reading your post here you should be the decepticon, thats pure evil man, framing someone for drugs, thats toio harsh.
Just put a few drops of laxative in her coffee, you laugh, and no one's LIFE is ruined. I mean let's keep perspective people.
im just sayin its a possibility is all, after fightin decepticons all these years, i know all their tricks! sure its evil, but its an arms race for alpha status, man! if you arent playing an end game, why bother playing at all?
Old 01-04-2006, 12:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Red face Shaking my head in disappointment, horror, and a little disgust

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
im just sayin its a possibility is all, after fightin decepticons all these years, i know all their tricks! sure its evil, but its an arms race for alpha status, man! if you arent playing an end game, why bother playing at all?

You seem like such a clean cut type of guy. This is sick. there are plenty of funny pranks, ruining peoples life is not cool. Thats some psycho sh-t right there. "End game", sh-t, give Keith two weeks he will want to quit on his own, with or without this Mary lady.

But in the meantime, I would be interested in hearing about a little laxative slipped into her coffee, or give her a laxative chocolate bar or something. or other such pranks, give me a bit and I will think of something else. in the meanwhile post something funny for Keith to do to her where Keith won't have to ruin her life completely, or go to jail. Any ideas?

"deuce is a fucking asshole, and one of the best you'll come across"....stjoe
Old 01-04-2006, 01:10 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
you guys had your chance! i offered in the 'pics of me' thread in the talk shite forum, but nobody wanted to see, i even threw up a sweet nipple pic as a teaser. you guys missed it, sorry, no money, no honey!
You "Guys" what about us chickies? Besides, that was before it got the CHemda Seal of Approval. And yes, i was unfortunate enough to spy the nipple pic... i'm just not a strange hairy nip kinda girl.
Old 01-04-2006, 01:59 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
Well as the evil arch nemisis allow me to post up this lovely bit of man meat. Incidentally the drip has cleared up, thank you Doctor Class!!
sooo... as far as your normal beefcake kinda guy goes.. nice specimen!

However I prefer guys who have more tattoos than I do and a little more waify, ala Iggy Pop.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:04 PM   #18 (permalink)

if thats you deuce, did you actually oil up for the picture? shave your chest? and you have better definition in the abs than me at the moment, i must concede, but when i shift back from gaining weight to toning again, i will be right there with you. i dont like actually being much more cut than that, though, because i dont tan much, and when i get too little body fat, then you start to see the veins in my belly and such, and it looks gross. i think when i hit 210-215(about 195-200 now) and around 12-15%(16 or 17% now) body fat, i will be just right.

when did this thread turn queer? dammit Mali!
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:07 PM   #19 (permalink)

Let us unqueer.

So is Keith just a temp there or this gonna be a full time shitty position?
Old 01-04-2006, 02:11 PM   #20 (permalink)

i dont think its a temp job. if he keeps it or not, we shall see, i suppose. maybe if you guys would all just donate 10% of your paychecks, instead of saving it for your future or blowing it on college or something silly like that, then he wouldnt have to get a real job, and you guys would have him all to yourselves.