Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Keith judgmental when it comes to drugs?
Yes 33 64.71%
No 18 35.29%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree84Likes

Old 04-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
How do you judge smart?
Oh you...
iheartnihilism likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
I obviously haven't read those studies, but it still seems like they are talking about adolescent minds... Does this pertain to adults as well?
Here is one of the studies in question for reference.

Cannabis-Related Working Memory Deficits and Associated Subcortical Morphological Differences in Healthy Individuals and Schizophrenia Subjects

A summary from what I understand. It is not definitive that it causes schizophrenia, but if you are already a kid with a predisposition to it, cannabis use is NOT a good thing.

I am not arguing one way or another. Just citing the article in question.

Last edited by the KOPE; 04-08-2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeningOA View Post
I have not been smoking for the past 9 months so according to you I should be more on my game now since I had been smoking 15 years prior to that. Interestingly however I have not noticed ANY sign of Chemda being off her game. It seems like YOU O-mizzy should be looking at yourself. Perhaps if you have a problem with weed you should stop smoking before judging others.
Um...what? Where did I even say that I was smoking weed? Are you high? I feel that you're really just lending to my argument with your reply GreeningOA.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

i'm a daily smoker. have been on and off for 13 years. taking a look back at my work during times of de-tox and not, everything i made stoned is exponentially better. however it affects my chemistry, the process is easier and the end product is more interesting and better crafted. it may have more to do with the way it immediately shuts off the constant outpouring of 'fight of flight' my brain is want to release as opposed to 'weed thoughts are better thoughts', but it keeps me motivated because the gears that crank out my ideas turn more smoothly and towards goals instead of anxieties; production solutions just bubble up to the surface with ease. else wise, i'm prone to getting in my own goddamn way; sometimes at levels that affect my day to day well being.

i also smoke because it's fun. there. it's fun. i like being stoned. cutting paper for 12 hours is a blast stoned. #grownup i don't have to justify it to anyone or defend it. as a free American, i do these things as i please. if anyone is worried i'll go around fucking negroes like it's the jazz age or go stupid, well i bite my thumb at you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Carmen has the sexiest voice.
iheartnihilism likes this.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

People in altered states, in general, aren't really fun to be around. Period. If you like to smoke, go ahead. Just understand that you kind of are a pain in the ass to be around when you are blazed, drunk, coked up and whatever else. Not judging just stating a fact.

Yes marijuana has a ton of medicinal properties. How many of you are actually using it for epilepsy, severe and, no pun intended, chronic pain? How many of the people using it have multiple sclerosis, or glaucoma? Fuck outta here, you are taking it cause it fucks you up and/or helps you relax and there is nothing wrong with that. Using the fact that it has no proven long lasting negative effects doesn't change that. Also pretending there is some-other reason just makes you look like even more of a pothead.

Finally, Keith is a judgmental motherfucker across the board.
flerchin and JSZilla like this.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:15 AM   #27 (permalink)

Weed does nothing for me. I prefer cigarettes and beer or whiskey.

Aaaaaaanyway. I know a guy who had issues studying for class. He'd smoke some of that reefer. And he would be on point. Guy got As and Bs, yet the vast majority of people I know who get high are the stereotype: the burnout. Shit, my dad uses Algebra daily at his job working on weird scientific bullshit relating to lasers and Helium. I don't get it. Fucker smokes every two days.

My brother also smokes a lot and is quite the fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
.. if anyone is worried i'll go around fucking negroes like it's the jazz age or go stupid, well i bite my thumb at you. ....
Can I PLEASE put that in my sig?
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 04-09-2014 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Finally, Keith is a judgmental motherfucker across the board.
Indeed. That's half the reason I listen! The other half is Chemda.
the KOPE and CsisandDesist like this.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:10 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
It doesn't make you a fucking idiot. We all know stoners in high school, but as Chemda was saying it effects people differently. I could name idiots who don't smoke weed, and fuckin geniuses who do.

How do you judge smart?

Anyways, I'm not being defensive. I'm an advocate. I am trying to teach people that the things they were taught about marijuana was propaganda. Not one reason it was made illegal was true.

Let me flip the point you just made:

No it doesnt. Done.
How about this, when I speak to someone who is high, they THINK they are engaged but they are not in many cases. I have no problem with people who smoke but there is a time and place and more and more I am finding that people are getting high when they should be higher (ha ha) functioning, but they clearly aren't.

I'm finding more and more people I deal with on a daily basis are high and they think they are with it, but you can clearly see and hear that they aren't.

I truly believe that alcohol is worse than marijuana, but both can be abused.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:51 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
People in altered states, in general, aren't really fun to be around. Period. If you like to smoke, go ahead. Just understand that you kind of are a pain in the ass to be around when you are blazed...
Disagree. Weed brings out the best in all of us!