Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Keith judgmental when it comes to drugs?
Yes 33 64.71%
No 18 35.29%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree84Likes

Old 04-11-2014, 12:26 AM   #71 (permalink)

You're welcome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:27 AM   #72 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

How do we end this...

And now, Adrian's Final Thoughts:
Old 04-11-2014, 12:31 AM   #73 (permalink)

I didn't have any final thoughts, but since you seem to be waiting for something, perhaps i should ask you, when your subscription service says how its easy to unsubscribe anytime, but asks why you are leaving, this is what it actually means?
Old 04-11-2014, 12:39 AM   #74 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And there you have it. Adrian's Final Thoughts.

Thank you, Adrian.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:39 AM   #75 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Adrian if you are really from the island you know you are surrounded by a bunch of pot smokers.... How are you still on that island?

I would like an epilogue to Adrians final thoughts... I mean listened to from the beginning and the pot talk which even if it was lets say 5 full episodes out of ONE THOUSAND FIFTY SIX EPISODES? heck throw in a bunch of TTSWD and WMN we are talking just above .003% OF ALL THE SHOWS...?
Old 04-11-2014, 01:50 AM   #76 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

EPILOGUE

His forums PM to me. I'll answer here in bold.

Adrian begins:

For some reason my messages keep timing out or something? I finish and am then asked to sign in again - whatever.

No one told me about this problem, and I don't know what you're talking about - whatever.

I have explained my reasons for unsubscribing. And i have partially explained my reasons for posting them on the forums. The reason i didn’t give was that i assumed that you had other concerns than office work and that the “reason for unsubscribing” would most likely go through Chemda and quite possibly never have reached you. Not to say that she isn’t open and honest about things, but having worked with plenty of smokers, they do tend to justify their behaviour and don’t always see a need to pass on such comments.

You're referring to the section where we ask you to say why you're unsubscribing so we can make things better for people. I never saw what you wrote yet. It's very late now. I won't receive this until tomorrow. Everything I wrote is based on what you made public. You seem like you're owed something because people talked about weed.

I probably should have PMd you about my reasons in the first place, but was at work, pissed off with Dannys show being completely sidetracked to talk about weed, as the KATG shows seem to be so frequently. I was also on a phone with bad reception and a dying battery - perhaps if those hadn’t been factors i would have done things more tactfully. I do stand by my reasons though, and that being the case i was prepared to take some nonsense from some of your forum members to make my point.

I quit caring about your situation. How can I run a company if I dealt with a bunch of yous all day long? I don't know what you want. Weed was talked about. You're exaggerating how much it was talked about. I know I'm missing a piece of the puzzle to why it bothers you so much. Now what do you want?

You're the one that keeps going on and on. What do you want?

I got the impression from our first exchange that you understood that we both had our opinions and that was that. And then hours after the original exchange you are still making comments about it. Possibly because it is later there than where i am and you are further into your evening. But i also believe that if my opinion was so far off the mark then you would have dismissed it and have forgotten about it hours ago. To my ear you have sounded tired of all the pot talk too on a few occasions - not that i expect you to answer that.

You keep talking.

But perhaps if this is what happens when listeners offer the feedback asked for, you should just stop asking ? I’ve certainly never had my email ringing for five hours or so to let me know that a phone or cable company that i have cancelled a service with has posted another message to me or about me regarding my cancellation or any feedback they have requested.

Exactly. I've said it a million times: I'm too approachable.
RefusingYouLiquor likes this.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:54 AM   #77 (permalink)

I wonder if adrian knows DJ Quad.