Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you care if your significant other has been with prostitutes in the past?
Yes 20 42.55%
No 27 57.45%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By punk'n
  • 2 Post By Sakugenken

Old 04-16-2014, 07:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

1961: Happily Ever After

With Chris Laker and Jacqueline Novak

Prostitution, strip clubs, dead pets

Share this episode: Happily Ever After (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Jacqueline,
I adopted my kitten on Halloween and the shelter told me the same thing about black cats, and that they don't adopt them out in October. It may be a superstition but it is wide-spread!

Great guests, great show, and props to K & C for putting shows out DURING KATG week. You guys are sadists but we love it!
The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't think prostitution should be illegal. However, I will not knowingly associate with anyone who patronizes them. I'm interested to hear the stories of Chris and Dante etc, but in the same vein as I like watching Breaking Bad.

Also, thanks again for producing shows for those of us unable to attend KatG week. I really feel that "V" in my VIP.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I agree with punk'n, thanks Keith and Chemda for preparing some listening fun for us fans too far from NYC to attend KATG week. I was expecting to have a KATGless week when I was surprised to see a poll up on the forum, and NEW episodes! Also thanks Marisela for standing in for Danny (I wonder is he busy with a threesome or maybe it's just Costco).
ImStillToni and Jessica332 like this.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Yeah, thank you for the extra shows, it helps me get through the work week.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Cumming in your pants every other day and not cleaning it up is a worse crime. Especially if you have a girlfriend.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Is this real life?

In preparation for KATG week, I purposely held off from visiting the site or even looking at the iTunes feed because I didn't want to depress myself even more about there being no shows.

Today I come on and see that there has been an episode every other day now.

Wow!

Not that it hasn't shown before, but I guess you guys really care about all of your fans to include those who couldn't (but desperately wanted to) celebrate KATG week in NYC.

You guys really made my week!

On the other hand, this past week (while I was under the impression that there wasn't going to be any shows) I listened to episodes of Myq Kaplan's podcast. My compliments to Myq, it really is a great show.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Echoing the thanks for putting up shows during KATG week! I've been "frugally" listening the last week or two to get a buffer for during the week. Now I've been able to listen to the buffer AND the new shows. It's awesome.

I recently got a rescue kitten, and I think adopting a child is probably easier. I was lucky because I knew the people who were fostering a few cats, so I was able to check out the kittens they had pretty easily (just stop by their house), but the process surrounding it looked insane. I was going to get (phone) interviewed ahead of time, then I could see the kittens to see if I liked any of them/whatever, then there'd be a house inspection (checking there were gates/fences in the yard, even though the cat was going to be indoor), then I'd get the cat for four weeks, then they'd visit (I think?) again to make sure it's all OK.

WTF. These are cats you took off death row. Not that you should throw them at people like the crazy cat lady from The Simpsons, but why such a crazy process? I guess it's like Chris said, they really just want to keep all the cats for themselves.

I got by without the interview and the house visit because the fosterers (is that a word?) vouched for me. I did have to fill out a huge application form listing past pets/ages and causes of death, when I'd consider giving this pet up (in what circumstances), how I'd care for it if I was sick, what would happen if I died, etc. Then after I got the cat, I had to sign a contract (who knows how legal it is) saying I would return the cat to them if I wanted to get rid of him (vs giving him to a friend/whatever).

I'm getting towards the end of my four weeks with him, and he's fucking awesome. I'm not sure if they're going to visit or not, but I guess we'll see. I know they're looking out for the welfare of the cat, and cats shouldn't be abused, but you saved the goddamn thing from death row. Almost anything will be better for it than the needle it was going to get.