Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1965: Bait-and-Bash (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1965-bait-bash-18527/)

Keith 04-25-2014 05:34 PM

1965: Bait-and-Bash

With Ken Reid

Ken takes names and breaks fingers, Keith kicks girls in the face, Make-a-Wish with Boy George, Ken's uncle fought for money in the circus at age 12, powdered alcohol, Keith and Mike Lawrence discuss Keith's party behavior, the problem with Superman, Keith vandalizes Pat Dixon's art

Share this episode: Bait-and-Bash (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

dori 04-26-2014 08:39 AM

Wow! Who is this guy!!? His stories are so epic that I thought he was lying, I found myself rechecking the guest name in case it was Mike Normand :p

I was listening to this episode on my phone while shopping and probably looked a bit loony laughing to myself. I hope he's on again ASAP

Thanks Keith and Chemda for finding such amazing guests, lately you guys have been on fire. Gone are the days where I was apprehensive of new guests (after the comic Jesse Joyce recc'ed who slept through the episode).
:D

thirteen 04-26-2014 01:02 PM

Love this guest.

Scat 04-26-2014 01:57 PM

I loved Ken's stories. It was funny how his dad told him he could go down and drink with the other kids. The story about how he used to steal beer from his school-mates and then sell it back to them was genius. Great show and great guest.

J. Canines 04-26-2014 03:32 PM

Best New Guest 2014

Ken Reid should win all Katguhs both real and imagined.

Every story was more original and interesting than the first. Funny dude.

andywebs 04-27-2014 02:29 PM

I logged on specifically to make sure Ken was nominated for best new guest. I've just now caught up with all the back episodes of the various vip shows and I saved this for last, and holy crap was it amazing.

I truly hope all those stories really are true. Even if not, they were great, and I hope he returns soon.

Scumhook 04-27-2014 06:23 PM

I'll just leave my "fucking great guest" post here with all the others, and quietly slip out the side door.

Tomrl94 04-27-2014 07:08 PM

I loved this dude's stories couldn't get enough. I wish this episode was longer. I hope you bring him back as many times as humanly possible.

Dean from Australia 04-28-2014 12:33 AM

The whole time I was listening to this episode, I was thinking I would have totally - but silently - idolized this guy in high school.

I would simultaneously have been shit scared of him.

Please have Ken back.

Champagne Comedy.

TAFKAP 04-28-2014 03:29 PM

I don't know how to feel about this guest...

I'm scared of him, but I'm also strangely attracted to him.