Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How many shit tickets (not piss passes) will you cash in for tonight’s dump?
Less than a quarter of a roll 35 71.43%
A quarter of a roll 8 16.33%
Half a roll 2 4.08%
A whole roll 0 0%
More than a whole roll 0 0%
I’ll shower without using any tickets 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree32Likes

Old 04-29-2014, 09:50 AM   #21 (permalink)

I just binge watched the Mindy Project a month or two ago as well and love it. Unfortunately the show has a bad case of Fox interference. In both seasons, Fox would, seemingly at random, grab an episode and air it somewhere else, regardless of how it fits in. In season 1 this led to a character having a broken arm before they broke it. In season 2 there were two episodes back to back that evaporated the character development up to that point, before restoring it in the very next episode. Mindy had to record a new voice-over for the beginning of the episode for it to make any sort of sense.

As for Game of Thrones, I hope it all works out and the author says he wrote the beginning and the end, but filling in the middle has been the issue. I doubt everything will be wrapped up, as in real life things don't always get neatly wrapped up, but the biggest plots should have some sort of resolution...if Martin finishes the books before the show catches up.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Not every woman forgets to take the pill. It depends on the person. I don't forget these types of things.

Chemda has a point. It becomes so mundane and daily that you start to not think of it right away. You would think the opposite would happen; that it would become routine, but no. And men aren't above any of this.

For those that are more forgetful, it's easy to remember if you have ways to remind yourself. Keep it on your night stand and you'll see it every time you wake up. I started using phone notifications. When I'm on vacation, I will write "PILL" in huge letters on anything I know I will use before I sleep, like my toothbrush. I don't want to use my phone all the time when I'm supposed to be relaxing, so writing it on a toothbrush is very simple and useful. It's a nice backup if I don't remember something.
The Girl likes this.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Not every woman forgets to take the pill. It depends on the person.
After all, everybody's different, and even that we don't have in common!
Old 04-29-2014, 03:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
When I'm on vacation, I will write "PILL" in huge letters on anything I know I will use before I sleep, like my toothbrush.
I'm Catholic but still sort of use this method. I write "Pull Out" on a sticky note and paste on my wife's abdomen.
Sparrow and Scumhook like this.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:15 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
Those bidet toilets look great... if you're literally the only person using them.

Otherwise, aren't you probably spraying other people's shit up into your own asshole? Assuming a reasonable proportion of shits are of the claymore rather than cement truck variety.

And you, scumhook, how can you guarantee your taint and balls are shit-free if you wipe forward?

I guess other people hate shit less than I do. I don't even have do anal wearing a condom, I hate it so much.
Re sharing the bidet, and the fear of spraying either your own or someone else's shit back up your arse, this isn't a problem. Clean water hits your arse, and poo flies off and into the toilet. It does take practice to avoid giving yourself an enema though...

After a particularly toxic dump, you may see bits of shit scattered all around the bowl like little chocolate drops on a scat-fetished birthday cake; and this is very satisfying, knowing that you just avoided wiping all that shit off your arse.

Given that when I wipe it's mainly a drying exercise rather than a shit-removal exercise, I don't have to worry about a shitty taint or sack; but fuck you anyway for now making me think about it.
kaligula likes this.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
Yep - that's exactly what I meant. I see you haven't added "Sarcastica" font yet so here's this instead

You said the trip sounded hard and couldn't imagine doing it. Well if she's only just started and already manifesting knee pain and visiting acupuncturists, then maybe she isn't coping well mentally so far. Half an hour lying down at a "doctors" and getting fussed over made her feel better as she got out of the grind of the constant walking headspace for a while.
I'm sure that relaxing her muscles, either through time, or acupuncture, or both yielded no medical benefit.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:46 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Is Danny being a good guy by not being attracted to his roommate or racists by not being attracted to his roommate?
I vote for gay racist.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:25 AM   #28 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
Every woman I've known forgets to take the pill too and I don't get it either. I've been taking asthma medication daily for 20 years and never forget it as I do it at the same time every day, when I brush my teeth morning and night. I can't look at a toothbrush without thinking of the medication. Chemda's condom comment was odd and irrelevant. If you tell us you've forgotten the pill, we're not then going to forget to put on a condom.
I don't know how bad your asthma is but you might see effects of you not taking your medication very fast and not being able to breathe right makes you remember a pill very fast - not taking your pill has no effect that you realize until it is too late

I was super bad about remembering to take my pill and every girl I know has forgotten it every now and then. I have an IUD now so I only need to remember once every 5 years
Old 04-30-2014, 04:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I was super bad about remembering to take my pill and every girl I know has forgotten it every now and then.
Umm... we already covered this...

Quote:
Not every woman forgets to take the pill. It depends on the person.
Sorry about her, thirteen.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:19 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Umm... we already covered this....
Cut her some slack.

She has an IED up her cunt.

No wonder she can't keep track of shit.
flerchin likes this.