Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Someone raped/killed your lover/friend. You hope there’s a lethal injection oopsie?
Yes. Keith’s right. I’d like the bonus of pain. 36 63.16%
No. We’re not animals. I’d rather it be a peaceful killing. 21 36.84%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree30Likes

Old 04-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

1968: Maybe There’s Laws

With Christian Finnegan

Craig Ferguson quits The Late Late Show, Clippers owner Donald Sterling will make over half a billion dollars, Bob Hoskins dies, English children aren't potty-trained, mental and physical disorders in the family, reality TV, Kurt Cobain died hating Courtney Love, the death penalty botched

Share this episode: Maybe There’s Laws (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

Last edited by dannyhatch; 04-30-2014 at 03:47 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

I don't see what's so bad about this girl who is with Donald Sterling. She got a racist fired. That's great. We need more girls to go around "setting up" these old, fat, white racists who are in positions of power. I hope she gets some of his money too and I also hope he gets diabetes or something. Okay, so yeah she has an accent but somehow I'm okay with that. There should be laws where anything you do to get rid of racists is just plain okay.

Also Hoskins was great as Mario Mario from the Mario Brothers movie. He will be missed.

Also also for the poll: I understand wanting to watch the guy feel some pain. It's not right, but I mean watching a guy get injected and then basically fall asleep isn't going make me feel like justice was served. If it was my sister or something, I mean.

In general though I don't really want there to be pain, but I mean, if there's a little pain right before a guy dies I'm not going to freak out about it. Unless it's like really fucked up. Like his balls explodes or like his spine shoots up out of his mouth a full 2 feet in the air and then lands right back down into his open mouth and he chokes on it. Definitely if something like that happened I'd be like, woah guys, maybe we need to change our practices or something.
Scat likes this.

Last edited by Amravanti; 04-30-2014 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Polling
Old 04-30-2014, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'm glad you followed your goofiness with "Bob Hoskins was also great as Mario."
Mandias likes this.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

I edited more in if you want to take me to task on that too.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We're good.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

Last word.
Bucho likes this.
Old 04-30-2014, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amravanti View Post
I don't see what's so bad about this girl who is with Donald Sterling. She got a racist fired. That's great. We need more girls to go around "setting up" these old, fat, white racists who are in positions of power. I hope she gets some of his money too
do you honestly think she set out to 'set up an old fat white racist??'

i guess my idea of feminism is wayyyyy off as i was under the impression she was just some skank bitch who fucked old rich white dudes and when it neared the end suddenly grew a concious.

loved keet and christ break this one down. she exposed an old school racist who should be penalized for being so awful but what does it say that she was fucking this bastard. fully knowing his awfulness?

miss uncle tom? is that a thing? i feel like it is now
Old 05-01-2014, 02:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

They had an arrangement. As far as I'm concerned fat white rich dudes with no charm or good looks are trading the only thing they have and attractive young girls with no talent are trading the only thing they have and that trade doesn't make either party particularly bad. I don't really have any feminist argument, I just think it's consensual and mutually beneficial and I don't really blame either of them for it. Live your lives, shallow people.

The part that is a problem for me is that he is a piece of shit racist. She's just shallow like he is (and half of us are), nothing sinister going on there. I don't really like shallow people, but that doesn't make her any kind of villain.

Last edited by Amravanti; 05-01-2014 at 02:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amravanti View Post
They had an arrangement. As far as I'm concerned fat white rich dudes with no charm or good looks are trading the only thing they have and attractive young girls with no talent are trading the only thing they have and that trade doesn't make either party particularly bad. I don't really have any feminist argument, I just think it's consensual and mutually beneficial and I don't really blame either of them for it. Live your lives, shallow people.

The part that is a problem for me is that he is a piece of shit racist. She's just shallow like he is (and half of us are), nothing sinister going on there. I don't really like shallow people, but that doesn't make her any kind of villain.
Is that an abo in ur av?
Old 05-01-2014, 04:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

An 80 year old billionaire is racist? I think it would be a bigger story if he wasn't. I find it way more offensive that he's okay with his girlfriend fucking other people. It just makes him seem helpless and figuratively impotent, two things I'm pretty sure you can't be if you are able to amass that much money in life. Also I find it hilariously depressing, that billionaires tease each other about; what their girlfriend is posting on twitter. Over sixty years and billions of dollars later and these guys are still in high school.