Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1968: Maybe There’s Laws (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1968-maybe-there-s-laws-18534/)

J. Canines 05-01-2014 10:13 AM

Racism > Fucking rich people for their $

I'm with Amravanti.

jviegelahn 05-01-2014 12:53 PM

Did anyone else get a Howard Stern show instead?

Justin

Keith 05-01-2014 01:17 PM

The Hatch hatched a big goose egg and mistakenly put the wrong file into the feed. Oops.

Delete and re-download and all will be well. Sorry for the confusion.

jviegelahn 05-01-2014 02:11 PM

Well I hope that he was severely punished for a simple mistake

thirteen 05-01-2014 04:13 PM

These people who only blame the girlfriends and wives of drug-addicted, suicidal male stars' lives are completely delusional. Today I heard way too many people seriously contemplate the note by Kurt Cobain and how it "confirms" their suspicions, as if he was a perfect angel who couldn't have ended his life by himself.

Latch 05-01-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jviegelahn (Post 818339)
Well I hope that he was severely punished for a simple mistake

10 minutes of severe pain and death! Uploading a copyright (by someone else) show is illegal, death!

Good episode. I watched Christian's show on Netflix last week and loved it.. highly suggest you check it out if not. I wasn't digging it at first, but was cracking up by the end. Great stuff!

It'd be sweet if there was some sort of calendar for DVD/Netflix releases of guests. Someone recently (Jono?) said they had a special coming out June 15th on Netflix. No goddamn way I'll remember that. I lucked out and randomly remembered Christian's because of the last time he was on (few weeks ago?). Yes I could do my own calendar, but in case KATG wanted to take on MORE work, or the community wanted to create/maintain one, I thought I'd mention it.

Strawdog 05-07-2014 06:13 AM

I'm surprised everyone thinks the clippers owner is racist. He's clearly just trying to dictate the terms of their relationship.

She's his mistress, that means she's kept, all the money and gifts (cars, house etc.) she could want. Now she's making it public her dalliances with certain superstars who don't provide her with anything but a daily dose of the D. This makes him look like a chump.
To top that off she's gallivanting about with a black guy which, while it may be her personal preference, is also a cultural trope and is typical of cuckolding so now he's not only a chump, he's also impotent.
He's not bothered about what she's doing or who she's doing it with, it's about what others will think of their relationship and him.
What's the exact opposite of old, fat and Jewish? Young, athletic and black. In his mind, and a lot of other people's, it's an extra slap in the face of the sugar daddy. It'd be common courtesy for a kept woman to keep her affairs private and keep the appearance of being 'kept' or else what distinguishes him from any other chump throwing money a hot girls in an attempt to bang them.

Keith 05-07-2014 07:32 AM

My favorite part of the things you write is that I know how proud you are of them.

Lanfear 05-07-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawdog (Post 819822)
I'm surprised everyone thinks the clippers owner is racist.

Well you were also surprised that we thought you were an asshole based on the comments you wrote in the past so that should tell you something.

DaveNJ 05-07-2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawdog (Post 819822)
I'm surprised everyone thinks the clippers owner is racist. He's clearly just trying to dictate the terms of their relationship.

She's his mistress, that means she's kept, all the money and gifts (cars, house etc.) she could want. Now she's making it public her dalliances with certain superstars who don't provide her with anything but a daily dose of the D. This makes him look like a chump.
To top that off she's gallivanting about with a black guy which, while it may be her personal preference, is also a cultural trope and is typical of cuckolding so now he's not only a chump, he's also impotent.
He's not bothered about what she's doing or who she's doing it with, it's about what others will think of their relationship and him.
What's the exact opposite of old, fat and Jewish? Young, athletic and black. In his mind, and a lot of other people's, it's an extra slap in the face of the sugar daddy. It'd be common courtesy for a kept woman to keep her affairs private and keep the appearance of being 'kept' or else what distinguishes him from any other chump throwing money a hot girls in an attempt to bang them.

Are you as racist in real life as you are on the internet, or do you generally keep this to yourself in public?

Also, what's the difference in your mind between a cultural trope and racism?