Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-06-2006, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
spooky's take on thug life:

im as white as it gets (come on, with a name like spooky, i gotta be white), and maybe its just because of where im from(Texas), but if you are black and solo, im just not scared.
There's definitely a way to handle yourself. I lived in BedStuy for a year, and definitely stuck out. But as long as you don't have either "I'm too good for you" look or a "I'm scared and looking at my feet" walk, it's all good. Of course, no one told my new roomie this, and his ass got jumped 3 times in two weeks. I also had the dreads going for me.. "Heeeey white rasta sistah!"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 02:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

dissapointed

Ok, I have to admit.. I was dissapointed to hear the Keith isn't going to work next week.. I sort of liked that... come on Keith, you have suffer for art.

dealing with Mary the Cunt and the evil boss... was really good stuff!

just kidding... sort of
Old 01-06-2006, 03:58 PM   #13 (permalink)

Keith and Chemda...

You guys are great.... Keith, your description of your last day at work was great. I wish I had the guts to do that

I have been listening to your podcast for a month now. My days at work go by much quicker now that I am catching up on on 3 or 4 old shows a day plus any new shows that you put up.

Keep up the great work!

Your fan from Texas,
John
Old 01-06-2006, 05:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Talking The French says "HI EVERYONE".

Dear Keith and the girl,

Why the fuck arent all the fuckers around me just like you ? Honestly, you guys are much more entertaining than the sum of all my friends (dont tell the suckers). I feel so dumb when I listen to your show on the bus or in the street and cant stop laughing alone like an autistic idiot...

I'd fuck a sheep in the ass if it could somehow bring a KATG show a day to my iPod...

Keep up the fun. And by the way Chemda, "Surrender" is really great.

Guillaume, the French from France.

http://www.kretz.fr
Old 01-06-2006, 05:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Three Words: Malley Has Balls!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Pat Robinson

Pat Robinson is a stupid Motherfucker.

This guy does not represent anything for anyone that lives with a soul, this guy is the anti-christ. He will burn with Arafat, and every other dumb ass who thinks they are superior to anyone else.

Fuck Pat Robinson
Old 01-06-2006, 08:49 PM   #17 (permalink)

End of Show

That was the best way to end the show.

Us that live in the burbs bang this in our "hood"

DMX Rox's
Old 01-06-2006, 10:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozdog
Us that live in the burbs bang this in our "hood"

DMX Rox's
ruff arf woof bark snarl grrrrrrr...i just love when a nigga bring his whole crew its just a bigga piece of cake fo me to chew through... DMX has truly enriched cultures the world over.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:37 AM   #19 (permalink)

Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
spooky's take on thug life:

im as white as it gets (come on, with a name like spooky, i gotta be white), and maybe its just because of where im from(Texas), but if you are black and solo, im just not scared. throw me the charles manson headlights, and i smile. all those baggy clothes are just handles i can grab and throw your ass. if you weigh 220 or more and it looks like prison beef, maybe im scared, but even then, im just not that scared. the beefy guys, they usually have nothing to prove, and usually seem the coolest(most mentally stable, opposite of white beefcake guys, who are nuts). unless in a confined space with no out (possibly like a subway car) its pretty easy to hold your own till you can get away. then there are gun worries. statisticly, if you get shot, you wont die, like 8 out of 10 people shot survive, it takes alot of bullets and a lack of a close hospital to kill someone, at least on average. a knife worries me, but more out of getting a disease.

if you have a crew with you, and im solo, i might get worried, because of the "im so alpha male" attitude of lots young black thuggy males that ive encountered, when you get a group, you can bet they will want to show each other up on just how animalistic they can get. the groups full of skinny kids usually worries me most, just because the skinny guys cant depend on themselves for defense, so they always have at least one weapon in the group.

im new to NYC, so these views might change with time. but for now, im still staring at all the different people on the subway, and i have no problem squeezing in next to mister "Im black and so gangster it hurts when i pee"
Seems like you put a whole lot of thought into these scenrios. Are these stats from a Self Defense manual or a 20/20 report? It's really not that heavy out there. Every negro isn't out to get you.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:45 AM   #20 (permalink)

World Class Quitting

Keith,

That has to be the best way to quit ever. I would love to hear what is going on there now. The are in full damage control mode. But what a couple of assholes. He's telling you to move his shit out his office? And you know there was no way that guy was paying you unless you got serious with him. He'll still probably try to stiff you.

Great show guys!