Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-07-2006, 04:32 AM   #21 (permalink)

Thumbs up Best shows ever..

This has to be one of my favourite shows ever, and super great work by Keith.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 09:10 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaze
Seems like you put a whole lot of thought into these scenrios. Are these stats from a Self Defense manual or a 20/20 report? It's really not that heavy out there. Every negro isn't out to get you.
yeah, they arent all out to get you, not even the thugs, which is the only segment of the black population i was talking about, and pretty much the only segment of the black population that can be deemed 'scary'. most stats involving crime that i usually refer to come from FBI training manuels/docoments from the late 90s/early 00s. i did alot of research for a project i was working on at the time. as far as it not being that heavy out there, yeah, on average, its not, but you put yourself in a high risk area under the wrong circumstances long enough, you eventually become a statistic.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:13 AM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

After I get stabbed in the face I'm going to smile to myself: "At least I know this isn't the norm..."
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
ape

that DMX bit was hilarious. i nearly pissed my pants laughing.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:46 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
most stats involving crime that i usually refer to come from FBI training manuels/docoments from the late 90s/early 00s. i did alot of research for a project i was working on at the time.
Aren't these the same manuals people were reading at that time saying "watch out for the Russians because they are the biggest threat to national security"? Pre-9/11 I don't think FBI was actually cutting edge as far as identifing actual threats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
as far as it not being that heavy out there, yeah, on average, its not, but you put yourself in a high risk area under the wrong circumstances long enough, you eventually become a statistic.
True, I guess. But even out of the 130,000 troops in Iraq less than 1.5% have died and I'll take Brownsville over Baghdad anyday.

Like you said though Spook(y) you're white and the sad fact is that the overwhelming majority of violence committed by Blacks is against other Blacks.

It's not healthy to spend your life scared.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:48 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
After I get stabbed in the face I'm going to smile to myself: "At least I know this isn't the norm..."
I heard only bitches get mugged anyway.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:07 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Aren't these the same manuals people were reading at that time saying "watch out for the Russians because they are the biggest threat to national security"? Pre-9/11 I don't think FBI was actually cutting edge as far as identifing actual threats.
no, these involved criminal profiling,totally different field of study and they are still pretty much the cutting edge in that field.

Quote:
True, I guess. But even out of the 130,000 troops in Iraq less than 1.5% have died and I'll take Brownsville over Baghdad anyday.
exactly, exposure+time=statistic

Quote:
Like you said though Spook(y) you're white and the sad fact is that the overwhelming majority of violence committed by Blacks is against other Blacks.

It's not healthy to spend your life scared.
and so far, im not, but as i said, im new to NYC, these views may change.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:53 PM   #28 (permalink)
mkl

Keith and Chemda doing the DMX style songs was awesome. Me and my girlfriend listened to that segment on loop several times. When does the full length KATG rap album come out?
Old 01-07-2006, 04:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

for serious, i'd buy it
Old 01-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #30 (permalink)

definitely one of the best ever. fortunately i wasnt near anyone when i was listening so i could laugh out loud with no shame.

keith, please get more jobs, this made the show fantastic.