Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1970: The Boxer (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1970-boxer-18540/)

dannyhatch 05-02-2014 05:28 PM

1970: The Boxer

With Ashley Brooke Roberts

People that use their middle name, dating comedians, new superhero movies, Bryan Singer accused of male rape, Willie Nelson earns his 5th degree black belt, Paul Simon and Edie Brickell fight, James Franco does it again, Floyd Mayweather lets us know his girlfriend aborted his children, Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear says the n-word, Donald Sterling has cancer

Share this episode: The Boxer (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

flerchin 05-02-2014 06:14 PM

Look, in a cage match, Willie might stand a chance if I got distracted by a ring-girl or something.

In real life, I see no reason to fight him. You can't kick the ass of someone who's all "Calm down old man."

dori 05-02-2014 07:00 PM

If you check out the comments on all of Shantell Jackson's pictures on instragram..you can see all these fuckers harassing her for getting an abortion. If she posts a pic of her body at the gym, someone replies "YOU LOST ALL THAT WEIGHT FROM THOSE BABIES YOU KILLED YOU WHORE CUNT"..etc etc

If I was her I'd delete my insta or atleast make it private. Her stupid ex has branded her with a scarlett A and now everyone with issues is using her as a poster child for their hate :mad:

FredG 05-02-2014 07:59 PM

Not THAT bad for Marvel

Because I'm a total geek about Superheroes, I wanted to comment and say the Spider-Man movies aren't costing Marvel/Disney any money, but Sony. And the X-Men movies are earning 20th Century Fox money, not Marvel/Disney.

Because I like to argue, I could also argue the other way, that a shitty Spider-Man or X-Movie means less people buy the comic books, and THAT costs Marvel/Disney money...

But I REALLY like to argue, and so I'm gonna say it's not costing Marvel money, because last year the whole comic book industry (Marvel, DC, and all the other superheroes added up) made about 400 million dollars, and Captain America 2 has made, so far more than 550 million dollars by itself.

And because I am a human being, I wanted to acknowledge that I missed the entire point of the bit in the show, and I agree that the recent Spider-Man 2 movie was not good, and rape is bad.

Scumhook 05-02-2014 08:20 PM

Danny was dead on about the Paul Simon song & album. Well fucking said.

Keith 05-03-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerchin (Post 819066)
Look, in a cage match, Willie might stand a chance if I got distracted by a ring-girl or something.

In real life, I see no reason to fight him. You can't kick the ass of someone who's all "Calm down old man."

Nobody asked if you can kick his ass. Can he kick YOUR ass?

Scumhook 05-03-2014 12:27 AM

Thanks for the PSA.

Now I know that asking 14 year old boys to take their clothes off is not OK.

JSZilla 05-03-2014 11:03 AM

I think I can go on record that I'm a pussy and Willie Nelson would rock my world. And not in the good way.

J. Canines 05-03-2014 03:53 PM

Bryan Singer, (director of new X-Men) is being charged with rape/ molestation?!

I would pay untold sums of money if they put Mike Lawrence on jury and televised.

J. Canines 05-03-2014 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 819091)
Danny was dead on about the Paul Simon song & album. Well fucking said.

Agreed.

Paul Simon's Graceland is easily in the top 50 albums of all time. There are no other albums like it. It is tremendous on every level.

"Art Garfunkel was the good one."

Good one, Keith. Your joke is super funny.