Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who do you agree with more re: Monica Lewinsky?
Chemda and Kelly 26 54.17%
Keith 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree30Likes

Old 05-08-2014, 11:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
That's almost as bad as having years of a horrible face accumulate in the cunt.
Ha. I read this wrong at first.

I thought you meant your face in her cunt.

Im retarded. ::hiccup:::

Possibly buzzed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

I think I am in love with Kelly Fastuca.
campy and invader like this.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:25 AM   #13 (permalink)

I'm only about half way though, but I'm really enjoying this ep.

The 1st time Kelly was on, I wasn't blown away; but this time (and granted, maybe it's all the talk about blowing) I'm sold.

She's doing Okker chicks proud. Stories of weird side-mounted dickholes, cumgulping rules, and honest dry self-deprecating Oz wit have made this one a keeper.

So well done Kelly. Crack open a fat tinny of imported Canadian Fosters and enjoy biting deep into the Big Apple. I'll crack open a VB over here and toast to your success.
Lauralanthala and campy like this.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Being uncircumcised, its often funny when a woman first encounters it. There is usually a small pause, followed by a deep breath almost as if she is steeling herself before she goes to work. It's actually pretty sexy. I haven't had a woman just totally not into it... at least not visibly.

Also Keith is totally right. Monica Lewinsky was smart/good enough to get an internship at the White House, she was basically the best of the best out of the people that applied for that position. But when she makes a silly series of choices that ruins her carrier path and we are supposed to see her as a helpless little girl or a victim? Even the argument of why Lewinsky's carrier was ruined and Bill Clinton's is fine, is just plain silly. Aside from his "debaucherous" sexual behavior, he was a fucking kick ass president. Leaving the country with a huge financial surplus and employment rates at an all time high. As a president he was the; "go get shit done, nigga." Hmm... I wonder why his carrier was fine.

Last edited by invader; 05-09-2014 at 05:53 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #15 (permalink)

Kelly is confident

Kelly is so much better when she isn't on YKWD, it's obviously something to do with the those loud men shouting over her and shitting all over her the entire show. That's why they don't get these gems of a story because they don't fucking listen.

I do agree with Kelly about the circumcised dicks. They are kind of like broomsticks, not much mobility,the head is kind of textured from rubbing against their underwear 24/7. But with uncut guys you can perform circus tricks. I do find that they are more into handjobs, and once you jerk off an uncut guy and maybe stick it in your butt a few times you realise that foreskin is indeed intelligent design.

Have to agree with Keith on the Monica thing. Yes she was young and maybe this could be justified if it wasn't in the setting of The White House. Obviously young woman are influenced by older men who have power, but to have gotten an internship at The White House she has to be intelligent. She had to have known that she could just be discarded like trash and not really have much of an effect on Clinton.

Oh yeah, my first memory that I can recall is walking into my parents room and seeing my dad completely hidden under the sheets, while my mom was sitting up in the bed. They claim he was looking for the remote but many years later I figured out he must have been eating my moms pussy.
Sparrow, J. Canines and Tomrl94 like this.

Last edited by ElleKeener; 05-09-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I remember watching I Love Lucy in the apartment we first lived in. I must have been 3.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I think my first full memory was getting my package grabbed by an older girl on the McDonald's playground.
J. Canines likes this.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Kelly is an awesome guest! I was more than a little excited to see her name in today's show notes.

Earliest memory: Staring out of my cot at two red lights in the dark, really hoping they weren't eyes.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I think my first full memory was getting my package grabbed by an older girl on the McDonald's playground.
That is a fantastic memory.

Curious. Did the 'older girl' have bright red hair and clown like make-up?
Scumhook likes this.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmepyro View Post
Earliest memory: Staring out of my cot at two red lights in the dark, really hoping they weren't eyes.
I do remember seeing a one-horned monster head out of my window, running to the kitchen, telling my Mom, she ignored it and said it was a dream, but I said I know I saw it and saw her JUST after seeing it, then I had Cheerios.

I can still draw the monster head.