Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who’s more right with the 'multiple shots' talk?
Keith. I don't care for magician lawyers, either. 21 46.67%
Myq. Multiple means more than one, and that's that. 24 53.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree43Likes

Old 05-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post

For example, I have an ex that lives in San Francisco. I'll hang out with her when I'm there..

I have an ex that lives in NJ. I'll have dinner with her once in a while in NYC.....
Wouldn't it be funny

if Keith read this

and just assumed

you had pussy stashed

from the east to the west coast?

Science, biology, and facts

Keith is such a fool!

:
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:41 AM   #42 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Good question.

Is it possible you'll have sex with any of these exes?
Old 05-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #43 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Seeing as how we talked more recently than you've talked to either of them, I'd say we're best friends.
Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
I watched Small, Dork and Handsome last night. Well done, Myq. Very well done.
Thank you very much, Brian!

Quote:
Good question.

Is it possible you'll have sex with any of these exes?
That is a good question. In those particular instances, the answer is no. I mean, I cannot foresee every possible future, but as far as I know right now and for the foreseeable future, they are not looking for that to happen and neither am I.

That said, I do have at least one ex that I do hook up with sometimes when I am available and she is available, when I'm in her town or what have you. I can understand how if I was with a monogamous partner, she would not want me staying at that woman's place, but if I told her that when I'm monogamous, I'm monogamous, and I was just going to have lunch with that friend, everything fully out in the open, in most relationships I've been in, that has been accepted and acceptable.

If I'm in an open relationship, I can understand if my significant other wants to put a rule in place where we don't hook up with our former partners. That said, I honestly think that former partners are the LEAST likely to attract me to leave a future relationship, precisely because I already LEFT that relationship. Exes to me are the least threatening, for my personal experience.

I understand this may not be universal, but that's how it is for me and for many of the people I've been with.
Larion and J. Canines like this.
Old 05-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #44 (permalink)

being myq's ex sounds like a sweet deal. hey, myq, wanna date and break up? then let's hang out.
Lanfear and ImStillToni like this.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #45 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
being myq's ex sounds like a sweet deal. hey, myq, wanna date and break up? then let's hang out.
you got it!
ImStillToni and J. Canines like this.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Either way, I think the point still stands, because people who are on the side of NOT being friends with exes are usually against being friendly acquaintances as well. They're not like "you're FRIENDS with your exes? that's crazy. I'm just FRIENDLY with them." There are a lot of people who are like "I hate all my exes. They're crazy."
I also feel like this says more about you (this hypothetical person who hates all their exes) than it does about them. When guys say everyone they've ever dated is crazy, they either want that, or they need to take a step back and examine what the common denominator in all of these relationships was (it was you, hypothetical guy).

For the record I spent all of my teens & twenties being friends with my exes, and by friends I mean we hung out once a week every week for years. Maybe that just means I whored around in my tight circle of friends, I dunno. I rarely go out now, so I see my non-having-slept-with-friends as well as my exes-friends way less.
Larion and J. Canines like this.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #47 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
I also feel like this says more about you (this hypothetical person who hates all their exes) than it does about them. When guys say everyone they've ever dated is crazy, they either want that, or they need to take a step back and examine what the common denominator in all of these relationships was (it was you, hypothetical guy).

For the record I spent all of my teens & twenties being friends with my exes, and by friends I mean we hung out once a week every week for years. Maybe that just means I whored around in my tight circle of friends, I dunno. I rarely go out now, so I see my non-having-slept-with-friends as well as my exes-friends way less.
perspective appreciated! thanks for listening and thinking and reading and writing!
Old 05-28-2014, 10:01 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
That's crazy talk Myq

CRAAAAAYYYYY-ZEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote:
you got it!
Oh darn - I wasn't going to say anything but five separate people asked me to respond to this in the last week. I was too busy hanging out with guys who treated me with respect plus I had a lot of dicks in my mouth so I apologize for the delay. I didn't listen to the episode but since people are asking I will say for the record - Myq is a nice guy but the fact is, he's the only ex I'm not friends with as he was not very nice to me. I appreciate the support but there is no need to text/email/call me to apologize on his behalf. He means well and don't hate on him.
Keith likes this.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:40 AM   #49 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spkheller View Post
Oh darn - I wasn't going to say anything but five separate people asked me to respond to this in the last week. I was too busy hanging out with guys who treated me with respect plus I had a lot of dicks in my mouth so I apologize for the delay. I didn't listen to the episode but since people are asking I will say for the record - Myq is a nice guy but the fact is, he's the only ex I'm not friends with as he was not very nice to me. I appreciate the support but there is no need to text/email/call me to apologize on his behalf. He means well and don't hate on him.
And he looks at me like I just can't wrap my head around how exes can be friends! Looking at us like we're crazy people!

Men...
spkheller likes this.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:51 AM   #50 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
And he looks at me like I just can't wrap my head around how exes can be friends! Looking at us like we're crazy people!

Men...
Keith, you're friends with Chemda. She's your ex. You ARE a crazy person.

I'm not saying that every person has to be friends with every ex. I didn't even say that if you're not, it's bad. Just that if you ARE friends with exes, it says something positive about you.

I also do hope that I will be friends with Katharine someday. She's a wonderful person and I hope she forgives me for the ways that I wronged her, but I understand where she is coming from.