Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-09-2006, 11:13 AM   #21 (permalink)

Holy crap, you can't half tell that girl is Lenny Kravitz's daughter... she pretty damn fine too.

I really need to listen to this episode, i have no idea why her pictures was posted here... although come to think of it, i don't really care. Still a good piece of eye candy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
Eri

hey keith 2 things

1) don't get discouraged if it takes longer than 1 year to get your book in stores. it takes at least 9 months for distinguished authors to get a book in stores. Barnes and noble won't even order a copy until they have 9 months to do product and audience testing. But definetly get the ball rolling.

2) Where did you get the info on a jetsons movie? IMDB does not have any nfo on it. I did hear about a live action pac man movie though.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:59 PM   #23 (permalink)

(Still currently listening to the show, haven't gotten to the DMX (I perfer Mystikal for my gravelly yelling rap))

Re: Foster Parenting
My wife and I took a foster parenting class which was suggested to us by the social worker who handled our adoption home inspection. Half of foster kids are sexually abused and have been taught by their parents strange things, like the way you show daddy you love him is by putting out (this from a six year old, lets say). These kids are broken mentally. And I don't mean broken like a horse is broken, I mean they're from planet killkillkill. Not all, but be mentally prepared. If you do decide to foster, you'll take the same course as I did, and it'll freak you out, and more than likely you'll choose not to go there.

That said, there is an age where the kids are normal 100% of the time. It's called cradle care, and you'd have the kid from birth until they take him or her away from you. This is very popular with new foster parents, until they have their heart ripped out when the crack mama gets out of prison when your kid is 4, and you have to give her up to some degenerate who'll ruin her life.

You can't pick and choose. And, if NYC is anything like around here (and I assume it's much much worse), the second you say you'll foster, they'll have a kid at your door in about three hours. Then you say, "Uh, what am I supposed to do?" while the kid drinks everything in your liquor cabinet, shits in your freezer, and teaches you that, no, in fact, you don't have enough patience for this.

Adoption is cool though.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x
Holy crap, you can't half tell that girl is Lenny Kravitz's daughter... she pretty damn fine too.
She is a really pretty girl. Poor thing blew up her own spot with the pictures though. I knew there were more and my computer was hiding them...

Old 01-09-2006, 05:11 PM   #25 (permalink)

Zoe Kravitz

They're so cute when they're young, huh.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #26 (permalink)

at least their smoking the "Non" addictive cigarettes..
Old 01-09-2006, 08:02 PM   #27 (permalink)

Ashlee Simpson Sex Tape

Hey keith once u get a hold of this share all i can find are the pics censored though ..... i know i am looking she is cute as hell in my opinion
Old 01-10-2006, 02:52 AM   #28 (permalink)

Thumbs up DMX rap

Hi Keith
I am a devoted listener to K&TG from Denmark, Europe. And it's good to hear that, despite the geographical difference, we still bark at the same trees.
When I heard your DMX rap on the past show 'WKTG', I know I met the master - I could never do that, but I'll let my self be inspired. Goddamn that was funny!!

You have to record a couple of spoof songs like that. At least the one going to work and the other one for Chemda. I'd pay a buck or to for that.
It's kind of 'hip hop poetry stand up slam'.

Cheers

Thomas J, DK
Old 03-13-2020, 12:13 PM   #29 (permalink)

Not sure what search brought me here but FYI, Billboard #1 is The Box by Roddy Ricch - with 148 million youtube views? What is this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Whatever's #1 at the time. Whatever it is.
>>Keith, what song do you want at your funeral after your offed on the show?