Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1984: Gossip Wednesday (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1984-gossip-wednesday-18603/)

dannyhatch 05-28-2014 02:09 PM

1984: Gossip Wednesday

With Danny Hatch and Aldo

KATG VIP discussed, Maya Angelou dies, Memorial Day vs. Veterans Day, Game of Thrones' lack of nude men, X-Men 5 review, Myq Kaplan vs. Keith Malley, KATG vs. Patrice the Gossip Queen

Share this episode: Gossip Wednesday (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes

WSEIII 05-28-2014 04:42 PM

Hopefully other podcasters in New York will have listened to this show and won't have Patrice on as a guest.

Latch 05-28-2014 10:22 PM

It's weird to hear how the dynamic changes between Keith and Danny when it's on KATG vs (more recent) TTSWD episodes.

I'm glad you're not dead, Danny. Otherwise TTSWD with have to find another Danny, or maybe Dan Soder's knee. Whatever the case, it would have sucked compared to the current incarnation.

invader 05-28-2014 10:34 PM

Gentlemen, ALWAYS TAKE YOUR DICK OUT! On episode 840: Erection Day with guests F-MOS and the great Jesse Joyce. Jesse was talking about a hookup that didn't go well and F-MOS said "why didn't you just take your penis out?" Needless to say hilarity ensued. Since then I almost always take my dick out. I am very happy to say, I have never regretted it, it has never ended badly, and I have always, at the very least, received head. Gentlemen if you are on a date and you are making out and it seems like it is going well but could get better... just take your dick out.

The story starts around 1:20:00 into the show. It is one of my most favorite show clips to this day, mainly because of the fact that it was a seemingly insane piece of advice that changed my life for the better. Also Keith and Chemda were totally in support of the taking out of dicks.

jaredv1214 05-29-2014 02:18 AM

Keith, you didn't find a plot hole in x men? Did you forget that Patrick Stewart's Professor X died in the 3rd X men movie and they just brought him back with 0 explanation?

Keith 05-29-2014 07:30 AM

I'm supposed to remember something from a movie from 8 years ago and see if it doesn't jive with something I saw last night?

What can I tell you. I only follow plot holes if they take over a range within 7 years. Always been my rule.

They changed the past; ergo, little things changed along the way and he never died after all. How bout that.

I bet Patrice would know.

Scumhook 05-29-2014 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 822486)
ergo

wow.

someone's come a long way from bumfuck PA.

Keith 05-29-2014 07:42 AM

Like how to be pretentious.

Scumhook 05-29-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 822503)
Like how to be pretentious.

your words, not mine bby

Phaenix 05-29-2014 07:50 AM

If you ladies want to see some man meat in a fantasy setting, go watch Spartacus on Starz. Literally everyone is naked all the time in that show.

Skip the first episode, though. It's garbage.

Love,
A D&D player