Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Big, long, full beards on men
Yes 16 23.53%
No 52 76.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree42Likes

Old 06-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

1988: The Church

With Chris Laker

Jonah Hill says to a paparazzo, "Suck my dick, faggot"; Jesus Christ, The Bible, and homosexuality; Last Comic Standing

Share this episode: #YayYoureInAGroup (Keith and The Girl) - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast

Subscribe for free: Keith and The Girl podcast on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with iTunes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Beards and black shirts have become the latest approach to fitness for men

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 06-04-2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: meh
Old 06-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)

If a man keeps his beard groomed then it's fine. If he want's to grow a beard because he's into Duck Dynasty then it could be a problem.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

I get what Chris was saying about the N word but its not only people who are young now that were affected by hip hop lyrics. I'm white and 38 and all through the 90's me and my cracker friends said Nigga, word and props all the time to each other (still knew not to say the N word in public) which was only because of rap and had no hate behind it.

We made it so white though, one friend named his cat Fluff G (to go with his rap name "Frost G da Snowman") and would say "wordy wordy word word". Same guy thought we'd be able to hang out in Compton cause we were so down with the black folk. The first time you say wordy word word you're getting shot.

One of my biggest regrets from early in high school was repeating a racist to Aborigines joke I'd heard just to get a laugh from someone even though I knew it was wrong. The tough black guy at school overheard and open palmed slapped me in the face, said something and walked away. I knew I deserved it and it was the last time I've ever done anything like it. I was just glad he didn't beat me to a pulp. I wouldn't have blamed him.

https://myspace.com/almostapathy/music/albums
Old 06-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #5 (permalink)

Due to the new delivery time, my KATG clock is out of whack. This means that instead of Keith's stupid sandwich maker story causing me to howl with laughter and crash my car on my morning commute, it caused me to howl with laughter on the toilet.

Unfortunately when I laughed I was half way through laying a fairly decent sized cable, and my arsehole snapped shut like a cigar cutter. The rest of the turd fled back up into my arse like a scared brown rabbit, and will likely not be seen for another 24 hours.

If this is going to keep happening, I may have to rethink my position on the new timings.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

Oh hell yes! I'm all about beards on men I love Chris' beard!
Old 06-04-2014, 04:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona_In_Ireland View Post
Oh hell yes! I'm all about beards on men I love Chris' beard!

Of course you fucking like men with beards.

You're Irish.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:19 AM   #8 (permalink)

I'm 16 and I have heard some of my white friends say the N' word. They know that they shouldn't say it and would be punished if a teacher heard it but they think that it's fine since black kids say it and that "everyone knows they don't mean it in that way". Fag and gay are used constantly. I also hear racist Native jokes frequently. I live in a relatively liberal area and there are tons of black and gay kids in my school.

Last edited by Explosivepen; 06-04-2014 at 08:21 AM. Reason: added a sentence
Old 06-04-2014, 08:47 AM   #9 (permalink)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!!! and welcome to the forums!
flerchin and lizsquiz like this.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:25 AM   #10 (permalink)

there are lots of camps around 'nigger.' it's ill-advised and rude for me to casually use the word. i'm a white woman. however, in discussion of the word, i don't kowtow to calling it "The N-Word." if we're going to talk about 'nigger', let's talk about 'nigger.' treating it like Voldemort is weird to me. it's like people who refuse to say 'vagina.' we know what the fuck you're talking about. "The N-Word" is still 'nigger.' 'Nigga' is not 'nigger.' i think feeling the weights of it in your mouth and in your skin goes a long way towards understanding. the '-er' at the end is so heavy and pointed; how would you know unless you felt the arrow leave your tongue? it's almost impossible to say without sneering: the long press of 'n' into the top of your mouth can make your upper lip curl in almost the same way a bad smell might; the upper inflection over the vowel smacks you head long into a hard 'g' making you spit out the '-er' always a little harder than you meant to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.