Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-10-2006, 11:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
I, Parakeet Wilson, loved the 10 CDs for a penny, though i never got around to actually buying any at full price. strangely, they sent Parakeet Wilson like 4 CDs a month, too, i just had to return them if i didnt want them, or just pay the bill if i did, sadly, Parakeet Wilson never returned and never paid, either. even sadder, Parakeet Wilson probably now has such a horrible credit rating that Parakeet Wilson will likely never be able to get a good interest rate on a mortgage because of his poor poor credit rating.

on a happy note, Spooky still has good credit!
hurt my stomach laughing reading this

i forgot all about these people

ohhh flashbacks

oh shit that reminds me of my neighbor

in pensacola as coincidence would have it

he would sign up his friend "Tamequa" every 6 months or so and get the bonus 5 CDs (i think it was) for him and the 10 initial CDs for her at
same damn address

he'd then send them a letter stating there was no "Tamequa" here and they'd just give up on collecting the money

crazy fucker did it over and over

had a piles of CDs ; if they sent some shitty CD (like call of the Whales was one i remember) he'd take it to the local used CD store and get a couple bucks for it

i remember they would always fuck up at least 1 CD in the pack of 10 they sent you and there was no easy was to return it

they'd let you sign up for that shit w/o a credit card too right?

fond memories
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I wonder if Parakeet Wilson knows Beith Balley.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #23 (permalink)

In response to my own question, Nabisco has Texas Holdem online.

I haven't checked the Yahoo games, but playing againt the bots, oh, I was Chipbully "Check n' Fold" McGee.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:42 AM   #24 (permalink)

I was a member of one of these large gyms many years ago, I joined with my brother and only went a few times. I remember asking them why they wanted to bill my account directly and not just send me a bill every month, well I found out. I called them and asked them to cancel my membership, and the woman said "done, let us know if you would like to join at the same rate at a later date", we then hung up. A few months later I noticed I was still being charged so I called them again, I was told that I had to fill out the form and mail it in, but she could not tell me where to get the form. I went by the gym I joined and they were, conveniently, out of the form and told me to contact customer service. This went around for 2 months, and my bank would not help (they weren't very helpful any other time either). I closed that account and went to a new bank, and within a week I received a request for my new account information from the gym, and a number I could call. I called this number and asked to speak to the highest ranking person in the building. Upon this schlep's picking up the phone, the conversation turned south to a spiraling death-dive of expletives until he stuttered and assured me that all of my money would be put in my account, I just needed to give him the numbers (which I would not have done), after a little more "discussion" he agreed to have a check sent to me (I also asked for his full name and direct number). Within a week I had my dough and would not even waste spit on their parking lot again.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:09 PM   #25 (permalink)

I think it was this eisode where you played the DMX song at the end? What song was that?