Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: NON-BLACKS ONLY: Would you feel comfortable singing along to the n-word in a crowd?
Yes, I’d feel comfortable 8 14.04%
No, I wouldn’t feel comfortable 44 77.19%
I’m black 5 8.77%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree84Likes

Old 06-12-2014, 09:08 AM   #31 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

But, wait, you said, "the N-word."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Rik Mayall's death this week was a really sad one. I'm surprised that Keith wasn't more familiar with his work - particularly with The Young Ones and Blackadder (on which he was particularly hilarious).

According to what I've read, Mayall was seriously injured in a quad bike accident last year (or thereabouts) and spent a significant time in a coma. Though he recovered, I believe he was wheelchair bound. His last appearance of note was on a recent episode of Jonathan Creek (featuring another funny bastard in Alan Davies), which he lobbied pretty hard for.

Mayall reportedly died as the result of a catastrophic epileptic seizure.

I have the original Young Ones on disc and they still stand up as some really funny, irreverent British comedy.
WittyReference and Scumhook like this.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:14 AM   #33 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
I'm white. I'm not allowed to say the N word. That's just the way it is. No matter how fucking amped up I get from my rap playlist at the gym, I cannot sing the N-word in a song. I am white and it's wrong. I only sing the n-word in a song when I am alone and still check all the corners of the house to make sure there's no one around to hear me.
We need to find you a suitable "hip hop" lounge near you where you are free to sing along publicly. Here and only here is the exception that you seek its not fair you cannot act on your endorphins and scream "Jigga my nigga" while on the treadmill, lmao that's just not right!

While I sit here and yell NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA.
YUP, that sounds about right

*please note I don't give a fuck who says it, but how it is said. Its all about intent for me. My white people can say it in front of me without worrying I will slap the shit outta them. I do believe I totally gave my buddy Jen a nigga pass during KATG Week 2013 if I'm not mistaken
Scumhook and J. Canines like this.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:19 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
The show got better as it went on, chuckles all around but Chemda was on fire today and had me in stitches.
Someone already posted this, but I'm going to repeat it a bit.

Comedy Outliers FTW! The 2014 Marathon, the epic Fuck Toni rant, (which is hilarious even on the 4th and 5th listen) and this recent appearance have made them solid Best New Guest Katguh winners - in this fans mind.

Outliers got improv chops and also great chemistry with Keith and Chemda. Everyone was on fire this ep. Hope they come back on soon.
shoebootie and Scumhook like this.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:22 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
I do believe I totally gave my buddy Jen a nigga pass...
Toni, these passes, how much are they these days? Do they expire? Can a crazy white boy like myself find one on say, eBay?
ImStillToni likes this.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:32 AM   #36 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The more I read the poll, the more I realized either way someone could say something about it. If he did not include an "I'm Black option," I know I sure as hell would have called him out on it. It's been a minute since i've pulled out my race card and its getting rather dusty

I thought the poll followed the same logic as asking a question targeting men but having an option that says "I have a vag" which was done in the past.

I take more offense to someone saying a bunch of niggas cannot read than how the poll was constructed. You may have typed "then the black people who voted cannot read" but all i see/hear/read was "fucking niggas cannot read." Why is it we cannot read rather than Keith made a shitty poll? You see now why we get pissed all the fucking time? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
Toni, these passes, how much are they these days? Do they expire? Can a crazy white boy like myself find one on say, eBay?
Now that summer's here, nigga pass prices have exponentially increased! We offer day passes, weekly passes, monthly, yearly, and for the rest of your natural born life passes. We can work something out and then THIS could be you
Old 06-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Its all about intent for me.
Bingo.

You can be a racist cunt and not use "nigga", and vice versa.

Quote:
I take more offense to someone saying a bunch of niggas cannot read than how the poll was constructed. You may have typed "then the black people who voted cannot read" but all i see/hear/read was "fucking niggas cannot read."
I was joking around with bitto. Hopefully you realise that. Or maybe I've missed your point.

Quote:
Why is it we cannot read
Because schools in the projects are shit?

Quote:
You see now why we get pissed all the fucking time? lol
Because you sit on your porches drinking 40's?

Oh, sorry. You didn't mean the Australian "pissed".
Old 06-13-2014, 08:52 AM   #38 (permalink)

Nah buddy my poll response was more towards bithead, not you.
I'm going for the first person who tried to say we niggas are "illierites and dum" so to speak

Ain't nothing wrong with a 40! When i pour that $3 worth of beer into my glass, it is still 40 ounces either way, right?
Old 06-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
When i pour that $3 worth of beer into my glass..
Whoa. Hold up.

"Pour a 40 into a glass?" WTF. The proper way to drink a 40, (pronounced FO-tee) is straight out the bottle. Wrapped inside the little paper bag it comes in aka ghetto coozie.

Yes. The last 15 oz are piss warm. That's why you pour some for the homies. Not too much though. Let's not be wasteful of literally the cheapest beer - in existence.
MichaelApproved likes this.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:36 AM   #40 (permalink)

Lmaooo MrToni hates that I will sometimes buy a 40 instead of a 6 pack or a case. Sometimes money is tight. Over the years I have perfected my lush system so that I will buy a 40 for 2.60 and what am I really losing out on, the extra 8 oz/1 can a 6 pack provides? I blame the ATL heat, I drink beer like its water down here. Drinking a 40 out of the bottle is so uncouth for a lady anyway. Thus you now can fully appreciate that BIG ASS CUP in my pic...what do you think is in it?