Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who's cooler?
Danny Hatch 11 12.64%
Danny Hatch's mom 76 87.36%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree107Likes

Old 06-13-2014, 08:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
If the devil exists, Keith has shown himself. Holy shit
you're discovering this now?
(see his newest album cover)

i'm about 2 weeks behind, looking forward to this ep
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)

when i saw the show title, i wasn't sure if it was going to be Danny's real mom or not...
im glad we finally got to hear from the real person, and not just Keith's impression.

i vote for Danny's mom, best new guest...
Old 06-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Danny's Mom - Best New Guest
This show keeps getting better every new episode.
Now off to listen to TTSWD latest episode.
The Girl, Bucho and Latch like this.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:18 AM   #14 (permalink)

This ep is best heard by placing a hand over your mouth and a look of OH MY FUCKING GOD astonishment - on the face.

Keith recently talked about his being in the movie She's Crushed.

Danny is waiting for Keith's upcoming role in Horrible Bosses 2: Happy 50th, Mom!
Bucho likes this.

Last edited by J. Canines; 06-13-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Amazing episode. I was cringing while laughing hysterically when Danny's mom called in. Amazing interview by Keith. He didn't even have to get her drunk.

There was a moment where Mamma Hatch made a joke and then it didn't go over as well as she planned so she re-explained the joke before anyone had a chance to laugh and all I could think was "OH MY GOD JUST LIKE DANNY!!!" Tom Shillue was a dope guest as well. Loved his take on TMZ.
Thumbnail and Scumhook like this.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-13-2014, 01:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If anything could persuade you to sign up for VIP it's this show. I enjoy all the spinoffs but That's The Show With Danny has this specific awkward voice, this Keith/ Danny dynamic that is just so fucking entertaining.

Keith: "Have you heard of a dental dam? It's for going down on a lady..."
Danny's mom: "Like a root canal thing?"
Keith: "Yes, like a root canal thing..."

And you can just hear Chemda squeeking in the background.

SIGN UP, PEOPLE, it's loads more of this. Please have Danny's mom on the show. Have her making the tour of VIP. Have her on WMN, where Chemda will be poignant and will probably make her cry. Have her on Myka's show and ask her when was her last shower. Have her on TTSWD and enjoy all the cringing! Have her on Lauren and Emmy's show and have her count down the top ten most embarrassing Danny moments!!! I am bursting with all the possibilities here, people!!!

(Sorry Danny, I love you!)

Last edited by Thumbnail; 06-13-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

Danny Donation Regulation

Look. I'm a big Danny fan. I understand how important it is for him to stay in NYC. Not just for his own comedy career, but all the great funny he's brought to KATG. Whether he's simply on the couch or on his own show TTSWD; he's become integral and vital.

Giving to Danny, even just a dollar, when done by many fans could really make a difference.

Then I think, "Didn't we just hear Danny was offered a raise?" A raise that he failed to get simply because he can't get off his ass and into work on time? Fuck that. Why should anyone be motivated to send him $ when he isn't motivated to get $ on his own?

As someone who would love to help Danny out; I'd like to see him help himself out as well. Why not combine the 'show up on time for a month raise with an announcement to fans, that he accomplished said task. Then fans could decide. I'd gladly paypal $5-10 knowing he is trying a bit harder.

Does any of this make sense to anyone else here? Or am I just being a total dick. Again.
ImStillToni likes this.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

KATG as shocking as 9/11 - Yup I said it

You know when 9/11 happened and everyone was walking around in a daze. We simply could not believe what was happening. We thought maybe the plane had engine trouble, maybe the radar systems are broken? It never occurred to us it was deliberate.

That's how this episode was for me. I thought, is that Myka pretending to be Mrs.Hatch, does Keith think his mic is on mute, is this a rehearsed skit? Then the realization it is what it is sinks in. I imagine this is what auto-erotic asphyxia is like. It feels so good but you know your going to die and go straight to hell that you can't stop participating.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I will donate $5 to Danny if he cleans up and stops trying to perfect that fucking hipster look! JK JK

Why should we donate money to a young person to help him live in NYC? I lived there until I was no longer able to afford to do so and THAT is life folks! This is why kids today feeling entitled and really doesn't help Danny in the long term. Are yall trying to pull a Patrice on us or something?

We need to stop handing these kids fucking everything. I'm all for a 30 for $50/100 instead. Danny admitted he needed to work on his stand up, supporters could get the video first, WIN-WIN. But lets stop with supporting those that chose not to support themselves, shit is hard out there damned near everyone
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.